Story 4: Typical Welsh Weather

You are heading to the bus company of Stagecoach in the heart of Wales, this is Buses of the UK. This story begins in Abergavenny, where the X43 is waiting to leave the Abergavenny bus station, the driver of the X43 was heading to Brecon, this service is never busy but it's such a beautiful day out, they all wanted to go to the Brecon Beacons and the beach. He left with quite a slow start, as the passengers' weight was weighing down the suspension, "So many bloody passengers" complained the driver, there were so many passengers, they needed a big double decker bus, an AEC Regent III to be precise. The journey was beautiful; passing mountains, forests and even huge lakes and ponds. Every single passenger was pleased and over the moon, well not literally over the moon as it was sunny, and that put a huge smile on the driver and conductor's face to see passengers happy. Just as they arrived at the Brecon Beacons, they dropped off half the load, and continued to the beach with the rest. Just when they reached the beach a huge grey cloud filled the sky and it started to pour down with rain, "Oh shit!" said the driver, "Mind your language driver, there's kids on board", "That's typical Welsh weather" they had no option but to return the soggy passengers home.

The next day, driver took the X3 to Hereford for a new load of passengers to see the huge flowing rivers, and there was a big castle with a huge beach near the back of it. The passengers were hoping for it to be a successful journey, the sun was shining and trees blew in the gentle wind, but the passengers didn't like the wind gushing through the windows of the top deck as it blew their newspapers and books through the other windows, "Oi, that's my book" grumbled a passenger, "Oh fiddlesticks, my camera" grumbled another, he'd just lost his brand-new camera with lots of once in a lifetime family photos. He was red in the face but didn't rage as he was about to enjoy himself on the beach, and at the castle. "We're here!!!" shouted the conductor as they came to the castle grounds, all the passengers ran straight into the castle so they could see the old artefacts of the time. The grumbling passenger was happy to get on the bus home, as he could get his camera back, but as they pulled out of a bus stop they ran over something big, it was the man's camera, he was in tears, the film in the camera was in pieces.

The day after that, the first load of passengers from the first part of this story, were going back to the Brecon Beacons, "The passengers came prepared" said the inspector, they'd come in overcoats, raincoats and ponchos, with umbrellas and wellingtons because they all knew it was going to rain, but to the passengers surprise, it was absolutely sunny and it stayed sunny all the way through the trip, until they got home, then it poured down, "We were a bit lucky" one said, "Indeed we were" replied another. The drivers, conductors and the inspector all came to Abergavenny station and said together; "That's typical Welsh weather for you" and they all laughed, they all went to the canteen, where the inspector bought them all a cuppa after a very hard days work.

NEXT STORY WAITING TO LEAVE THE BUS STATION!!