Another One

On the flight back, Bucky was sitting on a crate while Aaron and Sam were trying to sleep.

Sam noticed Bucky's expression.

Sam: You alright?

Bucky: Let's take the shield, Sam, Aaron. Let's take the shield and do this ourselves.

Aaron: We can't just jump a man, beat the snot out of him, and take it. You remember what happened the last time we stole it?

Bucky: Maybe.

Sam: I'll help you in case you forgot. Sharon was branded enemy of the state, Ross exposed Aaron's identity to the world, and Aaron, Steve, and I were on the run for 2 years. I don't know about you, but I don't wanna live the rest of my life la vida loca.

Aaron: Neither do I. We just got our asses handed to us by Super Soldiers and we got nothing.

Bucky: Not entirely true.

Sam and Aaron were confused by this as Bucky got off the crate and sat next to Sam and across Aaron.

Bucky: There is someone...that you guys should meet.

Baltimore, Maryland

Aaron, Bucky, and Sam were walking in a suburban neighborhood when a kid called out to them.

Kid: Hey, it's The Flash and Black Falcon. What up?

Aaron: (chuckles)

Sam: It's just Falcon, kid.

Kid: No, no. Daddy told me it's Black Falcon.

Sam: Is it because I'm black, and I'm the Falcon?

Kid: Well, technically, I mean, yes?

Sam: So are you like "black kid"?

The kid had no response.

Sam: (laughs) I got him, right? (laughs)

Kid: Whatever, man.

Sam kept laughing as the trio kept walking to a house. They got up to the front porch as Bucky knocked on the metal mesh of the door.

The door opened as a black teenage boy faced the trio.

Bucky: We're here to see Isaiah.

Teenager: Nobody named Isaiah live here.

Bucky: (sighs) Look, we just want to talk to him.

Teenager: You must not be hearing what I just said. You ain't getting in this house. Y'all can leave now.

Bucky: Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here, he's gonna know what that means.

Teenager: ...Alright, wait here.