How NOT To Rescue Someone

The next morning, Clint and Bobbi went back to the hotel to send Lila, Cooper, and Nate back home.

They then return to the apartment, where they saw Kate watching the news, which talked about Armand Duquesne III's death, and blamed the Ronin for it.

Kate: (shocked) Wait. Wait, they think that I'm that...vigilante?

Clint: Less than 24 hours, you've been on the news twice. Impressive. Told you that suit was bad news.

He walked into the kitchen.

Kate: Clint, Bobbi, I gotta go.

Clint: No, that is the last thing you need to do, actually. Let's not forget the Tracksuit guys trying to kill you twice yesterday. Bobbi and I are going to find that suit. And until we do, you're gonna stay put. It's not safe, obviously.

Kate: Not showing up at work is not safe. My mom is already high strung, I'm surprised she hasn't called me already.

Bobbi: Sorry, but I'm with Clint on this. You just stay put, please.

Kate turns off the TV and faces Clint and Bobbi.

Kate: If I stay put, she's just gonna come and find me anyway. She owns a security company, it's literally the safest place I can go.

Clint: You're just not gonna listen to us, are you?

Kate: I want to, but no.

Clint and Bobbi look at each other before turning back to Kate

Bobbi: Alright, go get changed. You looks silly in that.

Kate: Alright, I'll go see what else she has.

She leaves the kitchen and goes to find another set of clothes.

Timeskip

The trio are now walking on the streets of New York, heading for the security company that Kate mentioned.