Memorial

Riga, Latvia

Aaron, Sam, Bucky, and Zemo walked along the streets of Latvia.

Zemo: I heard what became of Sokovia. Cannibalized  by its neighbors before the land was getting cleared of rubble. Erased from the map. Don't suppose any of you bothered visiting the memorial.

Aaron: I did. I even requested that Pietro get buried near it. I figured getting him back home was the least I could do.

Zemo: It may be so. We're here.

Bucky suddenly stopped when he noticed something on the floor.

Bucky: I'll be going on a walk.

Sam: You good?

Bucky: Yeah. See you guys in a bit.

He walks away as Sam, Aaron, and Zemo walk into the building.

Bucky picked up a Kimoyo bead that was on the floor, recognizing it.

He saw a trail of Kimoyo beads and followed it until he reached a side road.

He takes the Kimoyo bead out of his pocket and puts it up to be shown.

Bucky: You dropped something.

He stopped walking and turned around before...

Bucky: I was wondering when you were gonna show up.

He turned around and saw Ayo, a member of the Dora Milaje, behind him.

Ayo: (in Xhosa) I'm here for Zemo.

Meanwhile

In the apartment, Zemo had just stepped put of the shower as Sam and Aaron sat in the loving room.

Just then, Bucky walked into the apartment.

Bucky: The Wakandans are here, they want Zemo. Bought us some more time.

Aaron: Were you followed?

Bucky: No.

Zemo: How can you be so sure?

Bucky: Because I know when I'm being followed.

Aaron: How much time we got?

Bucky: 8 hours.

Zemo: It was sweet of you to defend me, at least.

Sam: Hey, you shut it. No one's defending you. You killed Nagel.

Zemo: Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?

Aaron: Dude, you just took your gun out and shot a man in the chest, there's nothing to litigate.