Battle of Los Angeles

(A/N: There you go: One long-ass chapter, as promised. Happy New Year)

The second the ship showed up, it was chaos. Hundreds of sentries of varying sizes flew around the city, destroying everything they see.

Aaron (with Enhanced Combat Mode on) was the first on the scene, followed by the rest of the group, as they reached Grand Park.

Shang-Chi was the first to attack, using the Rings as whips to destroy some of the sentries.

Jimmy flew off, fighting off the sentries in the air.

Aaron sped off, prioritizing getting civilians to safety over fighting sentries.

Yelena took out both her pistols and began shooting, while Hope did the same with her blasters.

Bobbi took our her batons and swung at any sentry that got close.

Jennifer and Scott (now enlarged) began smashing sentries.

Gwen and Charlotte swung around the city, taking out sentries on the ground and in the air.

America decided to help Aaron by opening portals.

In the air, Jimmy was destroying sentries left and right before he got tackled onto a nearby rooftop. He got up quickly and began fighting the three sentries that tackled him.

He blasted one back before dodging a shot by another. He created a sword out of his armor and slashed one of them in half, destroying it.

He put another sentry in a chokehold before ripping its head off, but he didn't notice the third sentry behind him that was about to shoot. Jimmy turned around and saw it...

But suddenly, an arrow got stuck in its head before it began freezing. Jimmy fired a repulsor blast at its frozen head, destroying it, before looking at the direction where the arrow came from.

He saw Kate Bishop, in her Hawkeye suit, on the roof of another building with a bow in her hand. She gave him a thumbs up before shooting another sentry out of the sky.

 She gave him a thumbs up before shooting another sentry out of the sky

(A/N: Kate's suit)

Jimmy: (into his comms) Hey, Bobbi. You know that girl you told me about? The one you met in New York last Christmas?

Bobbi: (on comms) Kate? Yeah, why?

Jimmy: (into his comms) Because she's here.

Yelena: (on comms) Kate Bishop? She's here?

Jimmy: (into his comms) Yeah.

He flew towards Kate and landed in front of her.

Jimmy: Kate Bishop?

Kate: (surprised) You know me?