Catching Some Multiverse Men IV

(A/N: The versions of Barry, Oliver, and Kara are the ones from between seasons 5 & 6 of The Flash, 7 & 8 of Arrow, and 4 & 5 of Supergirl, respectively.So the Elseworlds crossover happened, but Crisis on Infinite Earths didn't happen yet)

Gwen and Kara were headed towards the Sanctum when Jimmy spoke.

Jimmy: (on comms) Gwen, do you copy?

Gwen: (into her comms) Yeah, I copy.

Jimmy: (on comms) Okay. I just got something else in Hell's Kitchen. A dude in a suit releasing some kind of energy there.

Gwen: (into her comms) Okay, be right there. (turns to Kara) Something just came up. Go to 177A Bleeker Street, that's where the Sanctum is. Tell them I sent you.

Kara nods as she flies towards the Sanctum while Gwen changes direction and swings to Hell's Kitchen.

When Gwen arrives, she saw a man in negative colors releasing some kind of energy.

The man sees Gwen and looked like he only saw red.

Negative Man: (angrily) You...

He immediately charges at Gwen with his sword, but Gwen evades the sword and immediately shot a golden string to send him to the Sanctum.

Meanwhile

Max and Flint were transported to cells in the crypt, where Ned, MJ, and Jimmy were waiting for them.

Flint slams his hand into the barrier.

Flint: What is this?

Max: You picked the wrong side.

They heard chuckling from the creature, which Max recognized.

Max: Connors?

Otto: (to Max) Wait, you know this creature?

Max: Nonono, not a creature, a man.

Ned: (to MJ and Jimmy) Whoa! Same universes!

Max: (to Otto) Dr. Curt Connors, he was a scientist at Oscorp when I worked there. A brilliant scientist. Until he turned himself into a lizard, then he tried to turn the whole city into lizards, it was crazy.

Curt: It wasn't crazy, Max, it was the next step in human evolution.

Ned: (to MJ and Jimmy) The dinosaur can talk!