Catching Some Multiverse Men II

Aaron, in his Flash suit, and Peter, with his Spider-Man suit turned inside out, ran/swung into the woods during dusk.

Peter had his phone taped to his chest to serve as communications and visual for Ned and MJ. Aaron let Jimmy access his suit so that he can See what Aaron sees.

MJ: (on comms) Keep an eye out on those trees, we don't know where this guy is. I really don't how you two do this without throwing up.

Jimmy: (on comms) Practice, MJ.

Peter and Aaron arrive and began walking slowly as they both notice something move.

Aaron: (into his comms) Did you guys see that?

MJ: (on comms) No.

Ned: (on comms) It's really dark.

Aaron looked around when he saw Peter stood still.

Ned: (on comms) What's happening?

MJ: (on comms) Peter, what is it?

Peter slowly raised his right arm as his device activated.

Jimmy: (on comms) Your Spider Sense going off? Is that's what's happening?

Peter and Aaron turn around and see a yellow/blue figure made out of electricity above the power lines.

Aaron: (into his comms) You guys see that too, right?

Jimmy: (on comms) Yeah, we see it.

Ned: (on comms) Osborn?

Peter: (into his comms) No, he was green, this guy's blue. (to the figure) Uhh...you wouldn't happen to be from another universe, would you?

MJ: (on comms) What's he doing?

Aaron: (into his comms) Looks like he's charging.

MJ: (on comms) I don't like this, just web him.

Peter shoots out a golden string at the figure, but it went through the figure and teleported a tree instead.

The figure shot out some electric bolts at Aaron and Peter, which they dodge as Peter began swinging around.