Being Reasonable

???

Aaron and America are in Kamar-Taj while Strange sought Wanda Maximoff for help.

He saw Wanda picking some leaves in a garden.

Strange: Apples, right?

Wanda saw Strange behind her.

Wanda: Eventually.

She gives Strange a leaf and he sniffs it.

Strange: Smells...

Wanda: Sweet.

Strange: I was gonna say "real".

Wanda: They're all real, thanks. I put the magic behind me.

Strange: So I can see.

Wanda: I knew sooner or later, you'd show up, wanting to discuss what happened at Westview. I made mistakes, and people were hurt.

Strange: But you put things right, and I was never in doubt

Strange: But you put things right, and I was never in doubt. I'm not here to talk about Westview.

Wanda: Then what are you here for?

Strange: We need your help.

Wanda: With what?

Strange: What do you know about the multiverse?

Wanda: The multiverse? Vis had his theories, he believed it was real, and dangerous.

Strange: Well, he was right about both. We found a girl who can somehow travel across it, but she's being pursued.

Wanda: Pursued by who?

Strange: Some kind of demon, one that covets her power for itself, and wants Aaron O'Connor dead.

Wanda: Aaron? Didn't he lose his powers?

Strange: Well, against all odds, he got it back. We've taken both him and the girl to Kamar-Taj, and we've got our defenses, but we could use another Avenger.

Wanda: If Aaron has got his powers back, he's more than enough. Besides, there are other Avengers.

Strange: Yeah, but given the choice between the archer with the mohawk, and several bug-themed crime fighters, or one of the most powerful magic wielders on the planet, it's an easy call. Come to Kamar-Taj. It'll get you back on a lunchbox.

Wanda: What if you brought Aaron and America here?

Strange: (surprised) Here?

Wanda: Yeah, I know what it's like to be on your own, hunted for abilities you never wanted, and I can protect her. Besides, I owe Aaron a lot.

Wanda kept walking as Strange stopped and looked at her with a mix of surprise and disappointment on his face. Wanda stopped walking and realized what she just said.