Going Back Home

Kamar-Taj

Kamar-Taj is being rebuilt while lessons continued.

Aaron had learned from Strange that Wanda destroyed every copy of the Darkhold throughout the entire multiverse.

Despite this, Aaron was saddened that Wanda died, but was glad that she died doing the right thing.

Currently, Aaron was walking alongside Strange and Wong while observing the students, which now included America, who is struggling.

America: How is this so much harder than a multiversal portal?

Strange: She needs to slow down, be more patient.

Wong: Reminds me of another student I knew.

Strange: (chuckles)

Wong: How are you feeling?

Strange: Why do you ask?

Wong: You used the Darkhold to dreamwalk into your own corpse.

Aaron winces at this.

Strange: Oh, yeah, right, that. I'm fine.

Aaron: You and I have different definitions of the word "fine", buddy.

Strange: (chuckles) Yeah, maybe. But I do want to ask you something. Are you happy?

Aaron: Despite all the shit I've been through...I wouldn't change a damn thing. So yeah, I am happy.

Wong: That's an...interesting question.

Strange: You'd think saving the world would get you there, but...it doesn't.

Wong: Sometimes, I do wonder of my other lives. And I remain grateful in this one. Even with its stipulations.

Strange: Guess we don't have to go through it alone, huh?

Wong: No, we don't.

Strange then puts his hands together and bows to Wong, and Aaron does the same. Just then, America walk up to Aaron and Strange as Wong leaves them.

America: Wait!

They both stop and face America.

America: What's up?

Strange: What's up?

Aaron: Hey.

America: Made some sparks.

Strange: That's great. Your parents would be proud. I hope you get to show them one day.

Aaron: Me too.

They both approach the portal Strange opened.

America: Stephen, Aaron.

They both turn around.

America: I'm glad I fell into your universe.

Aaron: So are we, kid.

Strange walked through the portal. Aaron was about to follow when...

America: Hey, Aaron.

Aaron: (turns around) Yeah?

America runs at him and hugs him tightly, while he did the same.

America: Thank you...for everything.

Aaron: (chuckles) Don't mention it.

They both separate.

Aaron: Y'know, if you want, you can come to LA if you want. I'll be happy to show you around.

America: Yeah. I'd like that.

Aaron smiles before going through the portal.

Aaron: By the way, you're invited to my wedding.

America chuckled as the portal closed, leaving Aaron and Strange in the New York Sanctum.

New York City

Aaron: You sure you're okay, Strange? I mean, with you using the Darkhold...

Strange: I'm alright, Aaron. I appreciate the concern, though.

Aaron: Good. I'll send you and Wong an invite.

He pats Strange's shoulder before speeding off back to LA.

Timeskip
Los Angeles, California

Aaron was in the living room with Bobbi and Gwen as he just finished explaining what happened.

Bobbi: So Wanda's gone? And so is the Darkhold?

Aaron: Yeah.

Gwen: Shit. At least, she did the right thing.

Aaron: Yeah, she did. I'll miss her.

Bobbi: Me too.

Gwen: So will I.

They all sat in silence.

Aaron: Maybe I should go to the roof for a bit, clear my head.

Gwen and Bobbi nod in response as Aaron left the loft and got on the roof of the building. He sat on the ledge and put on his headphones and played his music on shuffle.

Aaron sat on the roof as he looked at the sky, thinking of the events that he went through.

Suddenly, he received a notification that mentioned a convoy being attacked. He actually his suit and took a few deep breaths before running towards it.

End of DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS arc
Next arc: WHAT IF...?