Power & Responsiblilty

Meanwhile

Gwen, Bobbi, Jimmy, Ned, MJ, Oliver, Kara, and Barry were in Ned's house as his grandmother gave them some while the news reported the events of the apartment building.

Just then, they heard the door knock. Ned got up and went to it. He went to open it and saw Aaron, but he looked distraught.

Ned allowed him in as Aaron had on the couch with his head in his hands. Bobbi saw this and sat down next to him.

Bobbi: You okay?

He didn't respond.

Bobbi: What happened?

Aaron looked at everyone in the room and took a deep breath before responding.

Aaron: May's gone.

Everyone in the room (expect Barry, Oliver, and Kara, since none of them knew May) was shocked to hear that as Aaron kept speaking.

Aaron: Things got out of hand and every visitor went AWOL.

MJ: Where's Peter?

Aaron: (sighs) I don't know...But that's not the worst part.

Gwen: What is?

Aaron: Savitar, Reign, and Deathstroke somehow escaped.

Oliver, Barry, & Kara: What?! How?!

Aaron: I don't...(realizes) Shit. Thawne showed up at the condo. He must've got into the Sanctum and broke them out.

Jimmy: That can't be possible. I mean, there's no way he knows how to open magic prison cells.

Barry: Then you don't know Thawne. He can figure something like this out, and he did.

Aaron: (sighs, then turns to Ned) You got nothing from Peter?

Ned: (sighs) No.

MJ then sits down on the table and rubs her forehead. She then glances at the box and gets an idea.

MJ: I'm gonna press it.

Aaron: Wait, what?

MJ: I know you and Peter told me to wait, but... I'm gonna do it.

Kara: Well, none of us would hold it against you if you did.

Ned: I just wish that... I just wish we could see him.

When Ned flailed his arms around as he said that, golden sparks appeared in the living room before disappearing again

Everyone saw it as Gwen had an idea.

Gwen: Ned?

Ned: Yeah?

Gwen: Do that again.

Ned: Yeah. (flails his arms around) I just wish we could see him.

Golden sparks appeared again, but this time, it took the shape of a circle for a few seconds before disappearing.

Ned got up and extended his right hand (which had Strange's sling ring).

Ned: Okay...I just wish we could see Peter.

He spins his left hand in a circle, causing a portal to an alleyway to open.

Ned's grandmother saw this and looked at Ned in surprise.

Lola: (speaks Tagalog)

Ned: Lola, you're right. I am magic.

MJ looks at the portal and saw a figure in a suit similar to Peter's standing in the alleyway.

𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙄 (𝙈𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙓 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙊𝘾)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें