Safe House

It was nighttime as Clint, Bobbi, and Kate approached an apartment building.

Kate approached the buzzer and pressed every button until someone responded.

???: Yello?

Kate: Yes, hey. Hi, we're...I got pizza

???: What? Hello?

Kate: Uh-huh. Yep, that's...

A buzzing sound came from the buzzer, indicating that the door is now unlocked.

Bobbi: Well, that's one way to do it.

Kate went through the door, with Clint and Bobbi following her.

They went up the stairs and walked along the corridor until Kate stopped at a door.

Clint: Okay. Not exactly a fortress, but...It'll do, right?

Kate: It's my aunt's place. She's in Florida for the winter.

Bobbi: I still don't understand why people would willingly go to Florida. Have you seen the weird shit that goes on over there?

Kate: (chuckles) It's basically Australia on easy mode.

Bobbi: Exactly.

Kate: Hold that for me.

She hands Bobbi her bow as she takes out a pair of bobby-pins and began picking the lock.

Once the door opened, the trio entered the apartment.

Clint: Is there any cats in here?

Kate: Just cat hair.

Clint: Okay.

He puts down the bag of medical supplies.

Clint: I need you to clean your wounds. Use this, use soap, and disinfect. Alright, I'm going back to your apartment to get that suit. Then I going back to my kids. (turns to Bobbi) Bobbi, you stay here, keep an eye on her. Meet me in the hotel in the morning.

Kate: Ah, yes, Clint. You may enter my apartment. Don't you need my keys.

Clint: No, I'll be good. Stay here, lock this door.

He leaves the apartment.

Bobbi: (to Kate) Let me know if you need anything, okay?

Kate: Yeah.

Bobbi then leaves Kate in the kitchen to patch herself up while Bobbi sits in the living room.

After a while, Kate leaves the kitchen holding a pizza box on her cut, which Bobbi noticed.

Bobbi: What's going on with this?

Kate: Multitasking. Reducing the swelling, thawing out Pizza Dog's breakfast.