Fixer Upper

Louisiana

A few days later, Sam had returned to Louisiana. Aaron and Sam had joined him and met Sarah and her kids, AJ and Cass.

During that time, Sam had decided to begin fixing his dad's fishing boat, and Aaron agreed to help him. They got almost everyone in town helping them, since a lot of them owed Sam's parents before they passed.

Eventually, they got the help and the parts they need to fix the boat. But there was one part that was too heavy for anyone to lift.

Man 1: I don't know how we're gonna get it out. We'll need some more guys for this.

Sam: Tommy, Carlos, this is amazing. (laughs) Thank you so much, man.

Carlos: Word goes out that the Wilson family needs help.

Aaron: Well, how are we gonna get this thing out of the truck?

Just then, the part was lifted off the truck and onto the ground by none other than Bucky.

Bucky: You're welcome.

He picked up two cases and placed them in front of Sam and Aaron

Bucky: Just dropping these off. You can sign off, and I'll go.

Aaron noticed the design of the cases and recognized it.

Aaron: Are those from Wakanda?

Bucky: Yes, they are. I called in a favor from the Wakandans.

Aaron reached for the larger case, but Bucky swatted his hand away.

Bucky: The big one is Sam's. The smaller one's yours.

Just then, a pipe burst, prompting Sam to grab and wrench and try to seal it. But it was too tough for him.

Bucky then walked up to Sam.

Bucky: Hold on, hold on. You gotta go up.

He turns the wrench and closed the pipe.

Sam: (to Bucky) Why didn't you use the metal arm?

Bucky: Well... I don't always think of it immediately, I'm right-handed. This is the boat, huh?

 This is the boat, huh?