Electrifying Mishaps

Scene shows comic book pages being skimmed through quickly before the book closes. The cover showed an image of Ghost Spider swinging with the Wilshere Grand Center in the background.

Gwen: Okay, let's start at the beginning one last time...

Scene shows Gwen, in her Ghost Spider suit jumping off a building with a backflip.

Gwen: My name is Gwen Stacy-de Luca.

Gwen: I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for about 13 years, I've been the one and only Ghost Spider. Pretty sure you guys know the rest.

Scene changes to Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye, Thor, Black Widow, Mockingbird, Quicksilver, The Flash, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and Ghost Spider fighting Ultron bots in Sokovia.

Gwen: I helped the Avengers save the world...

Scene changes to Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Mockingbird, Quicksilver, The Flash, Scarlet Witch, Ghost Spider, Vision, Falcon, War Machine, Winter Soldier, Spider-Man, Ant-Man, and Black Panther fighting in the airport in Leipzig.

Gwen: Then I had to fight half of them, including two of my closest friends...

Scene changes to Thanos snapping his fingers in Wakanda, then changes to Mockingbird, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, and Black Panther, along with several others turning to dust.

Gwen: Then uhh...Half the universe disappeared...

Scene changes to Gwen standing in front of a large slab with several names of the victims of the Blip etched on it. One of those names included police captain George Stacy, Gwen's father.

Gwen: Yeah, that was a heavy loss for a lot of people—at least the ones who survived, anyway.

Scene changes to Bruce Banner, in his Smart Hulk form, snapping his fingers, then changes to everyone who lost their lives in the Blip emerging from portals.

Gwen: But we brought them back, and saved the universe.

Scene changes to The Flash running faster than light to undo Thanos's second snap, then changes to Tony Stark snapping his fingers, making Thanos and his forces disappear.

Gwen: Then things got crazier from there. Like a lot crazier.

Scene changes to the two Flashes, Ghost Spider, Mockingbird, the three Spider-Men, Cobalt, Green Arrow, and Supergirl fighting Doc Ock, Electro, Lizard, Sandman, Mister Negative, Green Goblin, Deathstroke, Reverse Flash, Savitar, and Reign on Liberty Island.

Gwen: We saved the multiverse. Twice.

Scene changes to Flash, Mockingbird, Cobalt, Ghost Spider, Sun Spider, Ant-Man, Wasp, She-Hulk, Shang-Chi, Yelena Belova, and Kate Bishop fighting robot sentries similar to Ultron bots, created by Superior Iron Man.

Gwen: Since we got back, things have been pretty quiet on the multiversal front. I've been patrolling Los Angeles, raising my son, just living my life without having to worry about any multiversal crap coming my way...

(A/N: Stop the music)

Los Angeles, California
Earth-199999
2026