What In The Multiverse Hell?

2 weeks later

Aaron and Bobbi were staying in New York and helped Peter get through the day, whether it be while crime-fighting or otherwise.

During that time, Peter had told about his girlfriend MJ and Ned. The three had planned to go to MIT together, and they had the same backup universities to go to in Boston.

So far, all the backups rejected their applications, and they had just received the admission letter from MIT. They had agreed to meet at the coffee shop where MJ works.

Peter entered the shop and showed MJ and Ned his letter, and they did the same as the three sat on a table and prepared to open them.

MJ: Okay...Ready?

???: Jones?

They turn to see MJ's boss.

Boss: I told you to take down the Halloween decorations.

MJ: Actually, that was Sasha, so...

Boss: Enough attitude, just do it.

MJ: On it.

The boss leaves.

Ned: I feel like I'm gonna puke.

MJ: Well, don't, because he will just make me clean it.

Ned: This is our only shot, it's here or nowhere.

Peter: Hey, come on!

MJ: Okay, you guys ready?

Peter: Yeah.
Ned: Yeah.

MJ: Okay, on 3. 1...2...3.

They open their letters at the same time and read them, and their expressions faltered. They looked at each other and knew what that meant.

MJ: No.

Peter: No. (turns to Ned) You?

Ned: "In light of recent controversy, we are unable to consider your application at this time."

Peter: This is so unfair. I mean, this is so not fair, I didn't do anything wrong. You guys definitely didn't do anything wrong!

MJ: Expect disappointment, and you will never get disappointed.

Just then, the door bell chimed and...

Flash: NO SLEEP TILL...BA BA, BA. BAAA! BOSTON!

Flash, with an MIT hoodie, looked at the trio and saw the somber looks on their faces

Flash: You guys didn't get in?

Ned: Yeah, because we're actually friends with Spider-Man.

Flash looked down, having read the room, and looked at his watch.