Truth

Upon discovering that Janet van Dyne is back in the Quantum Realm, Jentorra, Quaz, Veb, Xolum, and a couple of locals began escorting Scott, Cassie, and Charlotte somewhere.

Jentorra: (to Quaz) Get everyone on the ships. We're leaving.

Quaz: Alright.

He split off.

Jentorra: (to Xolum) And, Xolum.

Xolum: Right here.

Jentorra: (gestures to Scott, Cassie, and Charlotte) Take them as far away from here as you can.

The trio stopped and turned around once they heard that.

Scott: What?
Cassie: Why?
Charlotte: What'd we do?

Jentorra: If you're looking for Janet, he's looking for you.

Suddenly, a humming was heard. They all look up and see several ships coming toward the camp.

Scott, Cassie, and Charlotte look back at Jentorra, who looked pissed.

Jentorra: You led them straight to us.

Charlotte: Crap.

Scott: Come on, come on.

Everyone began running away as the ships began firing on the locals. One of the shots sent Charlotte back.

Cassie: Charlotte!

Charlotte: Keep running!

Scott: Damn it!

Scott and Cassie kept running as Charlotte hid behind one of the buildings. She peeked out and saw several sentinels descend from the ships and fight against the locals.

Charlotte then took out her mask and put it on before activating her web-shooters and her mechanical arms.

She then jumped out of cover and shot a web line at a sentinel, then slammed it on the ground. She then started swinging around the camp and looked for anyone who need help, which she did when she saw Veb and Xolum getting tied up by multiple sentinels.

She swung down and shot an impact web at a sentinel, which stuck it to the floor, while Jentorra swung her staff at two more, which made them disintegrate into nothing.

This allowed Xolum and Veb to get free.

Jentorra: (to Xolum) Get to the sanctuary. Wait for my message.

Xolum picked Veb up and ran into one of the buildings, which began flying away.

Jentorra: (to Charlotte) Can you fight?

Charlotte: You bet.

Jentorra nods as three sentinels approached. Jentorra then stood in front of Charlotte, who was getting ready to attack.

Sentinel: (to Jentorra) Give up the travelers, and the Conqueror will show you mercy.

Jentorra: I know his mercy.

She threw her staff at the sentinel, while Charlotte launched herself at another and stabbed it with one of her metal arms.

Jentorra took down many sentinels before they both got tied up by sentinels.

Charlotte struggled against their hold until she saw a shrunk down Cassie in a purple suit running towards her. Cassie jumped onto Charlotte's palm, then Charlotte threw her at the sentinel that was holding her down.

Cassie grew back to regular size as she punched the sentinel away. Another sentinel tried to attack Cassie, but Charlotte shot a device at its feet, making it levitate a few feet off the ground.