The Bros

The figure threw Kate into the wall and turned her around before unmasking her. Kate looked at them and recognized them as Clint Barton and Bobbi Morse.

Clint: Come on!

Bobbi: What the hell?!

Kate: (shocked) You're Hawkeye! (turns to Bobbi) And you're Mockingbird!

Bobbi: And who the hell are you?

Kate: (shocked) I'm...Kate Bishop.

Clint: You're a kid. My God. How did you get this suit?

Kate struggled to find an answer as Bobbi glanced around and heard police sirens nearby.

Bobbi: (to Kate) We gotta get you outta here, okay? It's not safe for you here, do you live somewhere near here?

Kate: Yeah.

Clint grabs Kate's bag from the ground and gives it to here.

Clint: Take this. Are you okay?

Kate: I'm fine, I'm...

Bobbi: Okay, let's go.

The three leave the alley as Kate mentioned a dead body she saw earlier.

Short timeskip

The three were approaching a pizza shop when Clint decided to ask Kate about earlier.

Clint: (to Kate) So, where'd you learn to fight like that?

Kate: I started taking martial arts when I was 5.

Clint: Wow. So, like a year ago?

Kate noticed Bobbi looking around.

Kate: Are you assessing threats? Is that what you're doing?

Bobbi: In a sense, yeah.

Kate: So that's how you operate? You're just constantly looking for things that are suspicious or weird?

Bobbi: Someone taught me to keep an eye on everything. You never know.

Kate: That's good advice. Just so you know, I'm not some total noob, right? Um...I was a little overwhelmed out there, but I really held my own with those douchebags, okay? (points to the pizza shop) This one right here. You know, some have actually called me the world's greatest archer.