𝙤𝙣𝙚

Kate's pov

It's a typical Sunday afternoon when I put my car in front of my grandparents their house and walk inside the house together with my sister Lara and I see my grandmother sitting in front of their beautiful garden.

"Oh there are my 2 favorite models." my grandmother says when she sees us both walking to her with a big smile on our faces and we even smile more to see how beautiful the weather is now even it's still winter.

Yes, my grandmother told it. Her 2 favorite models in the full world. Me, Kate Johansson and my sister Lara are both models as our job.

I do mostly my missions and photoshoots for not so big brands or small botigues meanwhile my sister Lara is doing already for 3 years some really big events. She is even a good friend of Gigi Hadid so you can know then how populair she also is.

My sister and I both started when we had the age of 19 and we walked between some famous botigues when an agent of a famous brand walk to us both, give us a card with his phone number on and went gone again with a smile.

Lara, well she was really hyped about it. She always had attention at school because she was kind of populair there too and always had the most beautiful boys as her boyfriends so she started when she was 19.

Meanwhile I was just enjoying my time with my friends as an age of 17 so I waited 2 more years before I started with being model, I didn't even care or look to boys until I met him,

Jakob.

Jakob was an exchange student from Norway, had brown hair, loves to watch sport and always supported me whatever my problems are.

We both had an amazing time, we had dates, we met each others parents and other family during party celebrations and parties and my parents always loved him like the way I did. I felt somebody loved me and that's maked me so happy, like nobody else did, but one night when I wanted to suprise him after I was back from holiday, everything changed.

Clothes, like everywhere. I saw them and it was not from him alone. I saw some girl clothes. I bet it was from models because I know how my sister comes home when she got new clothes and it was the same.

When I walked slowly without any sound, I hear every time when I came closer to his bedroom more and more giggles and some words in Portuguese when the women spoke.

I already knew enough but when I came standing in front of his bedroom, I heard the most worse words I ever could amazing.

"She was never enough for me."

As soon I heard it I opened the door when I saw them both full naked in his bed, slapped into his face, screamed some hurting words back and run again away without even looking into the eyes of the women in bed.

I even remember his mom was home, saw all the clothes and was absolute in shock because when she saw my face full of anger and tears and she absolute thought it was from me, said sorry when I crossed her and I even hugged her before I went back home.

After him I decided to never fall in love again, I even stopped watching any sport or any other event what reminders me of him for months, but one sport he absolute hated to watch, so I was to curious why he hated it, so I start watching it and after one weekend I knew it.

I would love formula 1 forever. Those cars and their sounds gave me goosebumps, the way how they race, the way how some curses during radio messages, but also the way how the drivers respect each other.

After 4 races one guy really got my attention and his name is Lando,

Full name is Lando Norris.

A formula 1 driver also from the United Kindom where I live, dark hair and very beautiful eyes. The style he got when he drives makes me so happy and proud and I always laugh with his kind of humor and my parents loved the way how I again looked up to a guy again around my age even he wasn't single for sure.

Now we are here, 3 years later. Me and my sister both make it good as models, I made my parents watch also formula 1 just like my grandparents and I didn't gave any damn about boys or dating somebody.

"You guys wants some tea?" my grandmother asks to me and Lara and we both nod hyped our head when I check fast my phone how Lando and Daniel did it for the testing days with their new car.

"Oh looking to your boyfriend?" my sister teases to me when he takes a chair and comes next to me sitting down and look to my phone.

"For the last time, he isn't my boyfriend!" I say back when I roll my eyes, look again to my phone but we already hear my grandfather at the background screaming our name very loud so i'm relieved he just showed up.

"My beautiful ladiesssss!" he says very hyped and he hugs us very big so we both need to giggle like we always did from when we were younger.

"Hi grandpa, happy to see you too again." I say with a laugh and I see he is suprised we are both here.

"The last time somebody was here 2 weeks ago it was only you Kate." he says to me so he is super happy he sees Lara also again and when I turn to her she looks very happy too.

"I'm very busy as a 24 years young girl grandpa." she says with a laugh back and also my grandfather takes a seat next to me and also helps very sweet our grandmother when he sees she is struggle with all her tea.

"Gosh I wished to have a boyfriend like grandfather." Lara says soft into my ear and I can totally agree with her.

"Allright now I want to know every single detail of your last model weeks."