𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Lando's pov

We are some hours later when Daniel and I sit together in a private jet together going home in the United Kingdom and I can't wait to see Kate again soon.

"So you excited to go back home?" I ask to Daniel with a smile when we are both suprised still awake after a raceweekend.

"Yeah absolute, can’t wait to also see our updates on the car!" Daniel replies back with a big smile on his face.

"Same here, i'm sure the team is doing an amazing job like always and help us with a beter car." I say back and I absolute tell the fact about our team.

Since day 1 I was in Mclaren, I saw how hard the team worked day and night on every single detail on the car and they work very hard to give us a good car to win races and have good results on the end of the season even we know Redbull is just outstanding like the last seasons with Max.

Also when Daniel came into our team and he got already some years after him in other teams, he also gave good advice for the team and we also saw that this season already.

"It’s incredible to realise how hard they work for us you know." Daniel says back when I look outside the window and see only dark but also some stars outside the window.

"Oh absolute, but i'm sure the team thinks it's incredible how we made it this season already." I say back proud and I see on Daniel he totally agrees with my opinion.

"Anyway mister papaya, are you excited to see your babe soon again?" Daniel asks with a smirk to me.

"Daniel is that even a question?, of course i'm excited to see her again. Gosh how hard I missed her hugs and smiles for real." I say back and I feel I turn red a little bit.

"Oh gosh, you're blushing Lando!!!" Daniel laughs back and I hide my face quickly before he can take a picture of me and send it to Kate.

"Sorryyyyyy, I can't help it okay." I say nervous back.

"You are like THAT couple in formula 1 and nobody knows about it yet."

"Awww stop it men, you and Heidi and that couple for real and we all know that."

"Well euh about that-." Daniel says and he looks directly to the ground.

"Daniel, don't tell me now."

"I'm sorry." he just replies back and he almost got tears in his eyes.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry Daniel, I shouldn't ask about it." I say quickly back to him and it gets akward between us 2.

"Don't worry, it was beter for us both. Sorry I didn't told you, it's been a hard 2 months for me."

"2 months?, you keep giving me suprises mate." I reply in shock back but now I get it why Daniel is a little bit different the last raceweekends and also around Maddison.

"I should told you, but please keep it between us both okay?, even the media doesn't know it yet." Daniel replies back with a worried face.

"Don't worry Daniel, my mounth is closed."

𓍼