𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

Kate's pov

Lara and I are just back home when I see our tv is on and we see some drivers on tv so I bet my parents are watching live to the pre season test days of Formula 1.

"Ah right on time girls." my mother tells us when we see some snacks in front of the tv and my mother and father are both wearing their Hamilton merchandising.

"I see, I see. Who is driving today?" I ask back when I go sit next to my mother on the sofa and spot a Mclaren on the tv so I need to smile already more and more.

"Ah it's Ricciardo driving but also Sebastian Vettel, I heard Yuki and Lando will drive later today." she replies with a big smile and I take my Lando cap out of my bag and add it on.

"Kate is already ready for later." my father laughs before he takes another sip of his little drink.

You see, I get my parents into formula 1 for some seasons now and i'm proud on it for sure. I remember my parents saw I was watching the drivers racing on a day I was incredible sick so I was bored and tried to watch f1 and felt in love directly.

I didn't took long before also my father get into f1 too, he watched the time with the iconic Michael Schumacher and also Sebastian Vettel but after some time he stopped until I watched back and now he starts following Lewis Hamilton back, just like my mother.

My mother, well she wasn't a big fan first but one time she crossed Lewis Hamilton videos and saw how much inspiration and motivation he gives other people, so she changed her mind, start watching and became also a big fan now.

And my sister, if she has time she will watch but that's it. She is just incredible busy always, like to busy to watch some races. She always supported Pierre for some reasons but it's not she cheers that incredible much and loud like other fans would support him.

But here we are, some seasons later and we are all 3 sitting at the sofa watching the drivers racing.

"Oh honey, they showed already Lando too on tv for some moments, he was incredible funny like always." my mother says with a laugh meanwhile we all sit comfortable with some snacks and drinks like we always do on our favorite raceweekends so always during Monaco because my father, Monza because my mother, Japan because my sister and for me Spa francorchamps got a special place in my heart. But of course we also do this traditional moment during the pre testing days, the first and the last race of the season and of course also during our home gp, Silverstone.

"I'm very excited how Lando will do it for sure."

"Yeah me too, I hope he will get some podiums together with Lewis."

"Same here and just put there also Yuki in to make it funny because Yuki's height."

"HEY, Yukino is also a legend!" Lara and I say at the both, same time so we need to laugh with it.

"Yukino?" my dad asked to us both when we both giggle and talk a little bit about the moment that Pierre asks "WHERE IS YUKINO?" so since then we call Yuki also Yukino.

"Don't ask me dad, ask Pierre."

˙ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ ִֶָ⋆·˚ ༘ *
Lando's pov

"Great job Lando, you have the second fastest time this weekend after Max Verstappen with a different of 1 second." my enigeer says to me during the radio and when I pit my car I see Daniel and Oscar looking happy and proud to me.

"Men you was amazing out there!, you can be proud on yourself." Daniel says hyped when we give each other a box and a hug.

"Yes, the car felt incredible good for sure!, let's hope we can hit some podiums with this and maybe even together." I say excited back when I see Oscar getting in my car to drive.

"Wait why did you guys said I was second fastest if Oscar still needs to drive?" I ask to my enigeer who is still standing next to me and I look confused to him.

"The reserve drivers are testing now so they have another ranking then us."

"Oh okay, let's hope Oscar will do it even good as us." I reply back with a smile and when I see I need to leave over 20 minutes for the diner with Yuki, May, Daniel, Heidi and Pierre I decide to change my clothes already and come back later to see some moments of Oscar testing the car.

I look at my phone when I see some project fans created for me because the season starts soon and I absolute love some of them so I smile during I change my clothes and put some deo and parfume on.

It doesn't take long before i'm ready and get back to the garage to see Oscar driving very good in the car and I also see Heidi coming together with Daniel to me so we can leave together the track until the restaurant.

"All set mate?" Daniel asks after we said goodbye to our team and walk back to Yuki and May who are also still at the paddock.

"I have everything." I say back with a smile and we also see May and Yuki coming to us with a happy smile so we only need to wait to Pierre but it also doesn't take long before we see him.

"Ah hey men, congrats with your good drive!" Pierre says to me when he also gives me a box and he looks happy too with his times today.

"We all did it good, we can dream of podiums together." I say back with a laugh when we are all walking to the restaurant with some bodyguards around us like always.

"I would love to share a podium with my buddy Yukino here." Pierre says back with a little giggle and I see Yuki laughing with his reaction because he and Pierre are also incredible close to each other as teammates and i'm happy for Yuki he found somebody like Pierre as his first teammate.

"Oh come stop it men." Yuki laughs back and he gives Pierre a push as a joke but Pierre still needs to laugh with it so after some seconds we all laugh too.

"So what about you men?, nobody in the eye?" Pierre teases to me when we are almost at the restaurant and lucky enough we didn't spotted yet any fan or the fans just waved friendly to us and we waved friendly back with also a smile on our face.

"Nah, you know it's not easy for me to find love again monsieur Gasly."