𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

Lando's pov

Martin Garrix was always my favorite dj on earth and that never changed. He really got me into the dj world too and he even got me to also start an amateur dj career.

On the data 12 september last year I was in Amsterdam together with him on a boat, we had some fun but that's also how my "career" as a dj started. Of course I had hobbies before like golf and later also photography, but this was really something I want to do for a long time.

In Amsterdam I also had my first test that was more an exam right in front of Martin and his friend Julian and I don't lie, I was very nervous about it but lucky enough after some minutes I saw them both dancing around and they give me a lot of compliments after my exam.

Well since then I told all my friends about it and later also to the world and to my fans, who went all crazy of course but they loved the idea too and i'm glad they all like it.

Remember that my friend and also member Ria has a big party coming?, she was the most excited and even asked me if I would be the first dj of the night so I could still dance or talk with my team later that night.

So we are some hours before the big party will be start and I check one more time before I have everything for my dj set tonight and also look for my clothes tonight until I hear a knock on my door.

"Oh hey men, come in!" I say to my friend Max who will stay tonight with me also after the party because I know he will absolute be drunk like always meanwhile i'm mostly of the time clean after a party.

"Thanks I can sleep here tonight buddy, ready for tonight and slay as a dj?" he replies back with a box.

"Borned to be ready!" I say happy and excited back and i'm glad I found a hobby when I can clean my mind and make people happy and let people dance.

Since the moment I found the dj time as my career and saw people happy around me, I forget all my problems and I can be 100% myself.

From second 1 after my terrible breakup with Karina, I decided to do more dj parties and I felt do free, I didn't got any time I need to spend with a girlfriend that only wants me because money and fame. I didn't thought about all my sad memories about the sport I do, about the haters. It just make me feel good.

I follow Max until the bedroom for guests and he put everything on the bed and the little dressing room for his clothes and I let him alone after I helped him with everything and change myself into my clothes and I dm also Ria and I get ready for tonight.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Almost ready mate?" I hear Max screaming when i'm in my bedroom making myself ready.

"Yeah give me a moment!" I scream back and I put fast my parfume on and get inside the living room again.

"Nice outfit bro!" I say hyped to him when I take a look to his amazing outfit.

"Well you look good too, the ladies will go crazyyyyy!" he replies back with a laugh

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Well you look good too, the ladies will go crazyyyyy!" he replies back with a laugh.

"Men you know I don't go for the ladies." I laugh back but I still put my serious face on.

"Yeah sure, also not for Kate????" he teases back.

"OH GOD JUST STOP IT MEN!" I say back with a friendly push on his shoulder.

"Nah, I know you watched her Instagram stories and Instagram feed."

"How-"

"Dude, I was sitting next to you when you looked on her Instagram feed."

"Ah right, but she will not like me anyway so." I say back when I take everything what I need today and leave the last words soft out of my mouth and I hope Max didn't heard them.

"Men, you're Lando Norris!, you are funny, you have a golden personality and please you are such a romantic person in a relationship!, who doesn't like that?" he says when we step into the elevator and i'm in shock he heard my last words.

"We don't know her that good Max, I will just talk to her and become friends. I mean I would love it to be friends with her because she looks incredible sweet." I answer back, full as the most reality answer I can give him.

"I don't hold you back men, just don't regret it."

And what that last words, I step into my Mclaren and drive to the birthday party of Ria tonight.

𓍼

We are 20 minutes later when we both arrive at the place and I see already the rest of my team is standing into the prive club and they are all very enthusiastic to see me.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Mister Norris is back baby!, thanks for coming to my party and being the first dj tonight!" Ria says hyped and I need to laugh because her reaction.

"Happy late birthday Ria!, this is a present from me and Lando!" Max replies after she greets him and when she sees her surprise, she is super happy and enthusiastic.

"Are you serious?, how did you fixed it?" she says with a very big smile on her face when she holds 2 VIP tickets for any grand prix this season in her hands.

"I have connections and now you are free to take somebody with you, I always knew you would love that so I asked for 2 tickets and not 1 of them." I say back with a wink but of course everybody knows I can invite every season 5 different people for a grand prix so like always I invite my brother, his girlfriend and my godchild because my parents always can come free because they are my parents and Max was absolute okay if I gave my tickets to somebody else then him.

"Thanks a lot guys, I think I already know who I will pick next to me." she winks back and I really hope it's not Kate for a reason or I will absolute fail my weekend because she looks so cool.

"Anyway there is your podium dj Lando Norris, over 10 minutes the first persons comes in so maybe you connect everything already." Ria says after some seconds and Max follows me to help me to get everything ready on time.

Ria was of course right about her time because after 8 minutes the club was already fulled with more people and one person really got my attention already when she just steps in one little feet into the spotlight.

Kate
Johansson.