𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Lando's pov

"Okay we are here Lando." my manager says when we step out the car when we are in Spain this weekend.

"Thank you again that you drove me until here." I reply back with a smile when we step out the car and go directly to the paddock.

We are 1 week ago since the last raceweekend and this weekend we drive in Spain so the home grand prix of one of my best friends Carlos Sainz.

"So you have again the press conversation with Carlos but this time it's also with Fernando, Max and Alex." my manager says when we are already in the paddock and I greet everybody else I see of the teams.

"Oh fun, he can tease me again and Max doesn't will make it beter." I laugh back.

Since Kate and I are together, we both decided to not tell somebody else then our group who was there that we are together at this moment, but I will call today my parents and the Quadrant group to tell them about it and i'm very hyped what their reaction will be.

The goodbye of us 2 also kind of hurted at the airport but we will see again for sure soon when I come back next week to the UK and we will spend some time together.

Kate and I spend every single second together we could in Monaco even we made nothing official yet, we went out prettend we are just friends and nothing more what made it hard for us but it's beter for us we wait a little bit longer to say it to the world.

"Well does somebody of the grid knows it already or?" my manager asks to me when we are in the box of Mclaren.

"No nobody knows it, so please stay silence." I reply short back before I see Daniel coming to me together with Zak.

"Ah good morning Lando, ready for another raceweekend?" Zak asks to me with a big smile.

"Good morning and always ready for a raceweekend boss, I will put my stuff at my the right place and I will be back at a moment." I reply back and I go to my personal room, put everything on place and go already to the room for the press conversation where I see Max and Carlos already waiting.

"Hey bro, you don't have your girlfriend with you this weekend?" Carlos asks to me with a smirk.

Stay calm Lando, just lie at this moment and tell him later the truth.

"Girlfriend?, didn't knew I got one." I reply calm back like nothing is going on and i'm still single.

"We talk about Kate bro, some gossip f1 accounts saw you guys hang out together in Monaco." Max says back and of course I should know Pierre told them about this because in secret he looks every week what they post on their social media.

"Hang out or be together is something else guys and I bet Pierre told you it?"

"Yeah who else would it be idiot?" Carlos laughs back before Alex also joins us.

"Gossip time?" he asks and before I can reply something, Carlos already replies.

"Oh absolute gossip time, Lando was spotted with Kate together in Monaco after the grand prix."

"Does our single boy finally found the love of his life?" Alex teases back.

"Alex, I thought you was on my side bro!" I say quick back and I need to shake my head.