𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Kate's pov

"Gosh i'm so nervous papaya!" I say to him 2 days later when it's race day in Silverstone and we are both at our hotelroom before we leave to the track.

"Don't be nervous papaya girl, you are here so i'm absolute going to beat Max today." he replies back when he looks into the mirror to himself and his amazing outfit.

"Sorry but I mean it's our home grand prix and you have such a big chance to win today." I reply back when he comes back at the bedroom of our hotelroom and he gives me a little kiss on my forhead.

"If you scream even loud like yesterday, I absolute will win hahaha." he laughs back.

"Please don't tell me f1 posted that oh my gosh." I say back when I roll my eyes.

"It's not my fault, Oscar dm'ed me the post yesterday!"

"Oscar beter watch out if he sees me today, I swear!" I say back when I cross my arms.

"Hihi you're so cute when you protect me with your full heart and be angry on people." Lando giggles back when he puts me close to himself.

"That's his own freaking fault then!" I reply back before I kiss his cheeck and he turns red a little bit.

"Aaaaah omg you are blushinggggg." I say directly after it and she needs to giggle a little bit.

"Just because you're so cute, that's why I turn red." Lando's says quickly back.

"Oh stop it you papaya idiot." I reply just before we hear a knock on the door and we see Lando's manager waiting for Lando to go together to the paddock.

"I see you later okay?" I say to him before I give him quickly a kiss on his lips and we say goodbye to each other and after he is gone, I change myself in a full orange outfit and I go the Maddison her room in the hotel.

"Omg girl totally in orange huh?, look at you stunning!!" she says enthusiastic to me and we give each other a big hug before I also look at her amazing outfit.

"Yeah you know me hahahaha, absolute support loud for my favorite boy."

"Gosh that's so cute from you!!!" Maddison replies before she takes her bag and we leave together because Max and Ria are downstairs at the lobby of the hotel.

"Goodmorning everybody!" Ria says enthusiastic when she sees us and she gives me and Maddison a big hug.

"Hi goodmorning to you too Ria, I bet you slept well." I laugh back when our hug ends and I give Max also a small hug.

"So full orange today huh?, I feel bad now." Max laughs when he also sees my outfit and i'm happy Ria also wear something orange today for the race.

"Don't worry Max, I just wear orange earrings today so people will not see it." Maddison giggles back before we step out of the hotel and go together with the car to the VIP parking of the circuit and when we arrive there some fans are waiting for us.

"Well somebody is famous here today." Max says when he laughs and when we walk to the fans, i'm suprised how many people also wanted to have a picture with me after they met Ria and Max.