seventy-three

Lando's pov

"Should I wear this or this?" I ask to Kate before we get ready to eat diner with Yuki and May tonight before we go later to China.

"Oh the second outfit looks sexyyyy on you!!" I hear Kate reply back and she starts blushing.

"Ooooh okay I see honey, do I look that hot?" I giggle back and I smirk to her.

"Gosh what are you doing Lando?" Kate giggles back when I come closer to her and I push her on the bed of our hotelroom.

"Hmmmm Yuki and May can wait." I reply back when I give her a lot of kisses around her full face.

"HIhi Lando stop, you are tickle me now a lot." Kate giggles back when I give her a lot of kisses.

"I know my papaya girl but I love your laugh and also when you giggle."

"You're the best boyfriend ever papaya." she smiles back and she gives me also a big kiss on my forhead.

"And I love you too hon." I say simple back.

"Maybe we beter go now downstairs now, otherwise they will get worry." Kate says some seconds later.

"Naaah I want to give you all the love and all my soft kisses on your face now I have the time." I reply back with a giggle.

"You're something else Lando Norris, you're absolute an idiot."

"Yeah but i'm your favorite idiot." I smirk back.

"Yeah yeah you are Lando." she laughs back when she puts me close to her once again.

"That's another reason why I love you so much." she says right before she gives me a softly kiss on my lips before we hear a knock on our door.

"IDIOTS, WE WAITED FOR MINUTES HERE, DON'T TELL ME YOU GUYS DO NAUGHTY STUFF!!!" Yuki screams at the other side of the door and we both need to laugh a little bit.

"WELL YOU NEVER KNOW RIGHT?!" I scream back before Kate gives me a friendly push after she opens the door.

"Gosh he is telling nothing true, he just gave me another level of love then naughty ways."

"Thanks god." Yuki laugh back before Kate takes her purse and shoes before we go downstairs to the hotel restaurant.

"After you honey." I say to Kate when I open the door for her and we walk together hand in hand into the restaurant.

"Oh I hoped it was going to be a sushi or fish restaurant." Kate says when she looks around.

"Look I wanted to try one but yeah you have Lando as your boyfriend." Yuki laughs and Kate joins laughing quickly.

"Yeah yeah I get it but it's not my fault I hate fish." I say quickly back when I roll my eyes.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemans, on which names you guys called for a reservation?" the women after the desk of the restaurant.

"Sure, we called on my name, Yuki Tsunoda." Yuki says and we end up at a beautiful corner so not many fans can spot us.

"I'm so happy to finally meet your beautiful girlfriend Lando!" May says enthusiastic when we sit down.

"Awww thanks but look at you honey!!!" Kate giggles back when she looks to the outfit of May meanwhile I give my girlfriend a kiss on her cheeck.

"Believe me, Lando can't stop talking about you." Yuki says to Kate as a reaction as she needs to giggle a little bit back.

"Lando is such a cutie for sure even he doesn't look like one time." Kate replies with a laugh.

"Shtttt don't teil everybody that honey." I say back when we walk all together to the table in the beautiful restaurant.

"Are you guys ready for China later?, so sad I can't be there otherwise I would scream for you guys." May asks when everybody sits down and we all decide fast what we want to drink and eat.

"Yeah pretty excited, will be my first time to race there so no idea how I will end." Yuki replies with a big smile on his face and I almost even forget it's been that long ago since we last did had a race in China.

"Gosh I already forget you didn't had a race there!, i'm really excited too but not much hope for our team, we just hope to end up close to Ferrari."

"Oh yeah you did raced there before." Kate laughs before the waiter comes to use and we order everything.

"Yeah but now I have a lucky charm with me so maybe I will do win." I wink back to Kate and she needs to blush a little bit.

"Okay we are here still too." Yuki laughs back before we are in the rest of an amazing night with a lot of laughs and fun.

𓍼

"So what do you think about a movie?" I ask to Kate when we arrive back at our hotelroom after our amazing diner with May and Yuki.

"As long we cuddle tonight i'm all good." Kate giggles back before I put my arm around her shoulder and kiss her cheeck.

"When wouldn't we cuddle huh?, it's already a half tradional thing we do." I smirk back at her.

"Yeah that's a good point, what do you want to watch?"

"Gosh an old good classic would be welcome now." I reply back when we go to the bathroom to change ourself first in more comfortable clothes.

"I have already a good movie in my mind."

"Really?, can I have a hint?" I ask enthusiastic back to her before Kate needs to laugh a little bit.

"Hmmmm maybe." is Kate's reply with a smirk on her face.

"Oh come on, not the smirk face now darling." I reply back with some puppy eyes.

"Okay okay, I thought about Cars." she replies after some seconds.

"Now that's a good old classic." I say enthusiastic back to Kate when I see she is done and she looks great in her pyjama.

"But first I will do something else." are my last words before she wants to leave the bathroom.

"Well wha-, oh my gosh Lando Norris!"

"IT'S TICCLE TIME!!!!" I say enthusiastic before I put her on the bed of the room and I start to ticcle her at her soft spots.

"PAPAYA STOP PLEASE I CAN'T OMG HAHAHAHA!!!"

"But I love to see you laughing."

"Yeah I didn't had any idea." she replies back with a laugh before she puts me closer to herself.

"I enjoy those moments like this, just me and you being so happy."

"Same papaya, same." are my words back before I give her a kiss on her cheeck.

"You really do enjoy to be cute huh?" she laughs back.

"Absolute, I will do everything to make you happy darling."