𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Lando's pov

"Welcome Lando and Daniel and thank you for coming today!" my boss says with a big smile when we come together into the building.

Today at this morning we will celebrate our amazing results with a little brunch and we do both a little speech to thanks everybody today of our team for all their hard work.

"Hi, good morning boss." I say back with a big smile on my face when we walk all 3 together to the place we need to be with the trophees in our hands and when we arrive inside, the full team is waiting for us and gives Daniel and I a big applause.

"Will I go first?" I ask to Daniel when somebody of the team gives us some drinks and Daniel agrees directly because normally he always goes first but I finally know fast what to say to the team.

Yeah Kate and I talked about it this morning when we both got ready for our day and I was happy that Kate listened to my full speech and gives me some little advice to make it a little bit beter but for me it was most important that she listened once again and it felt again how much she cares about me and respect what my job is and it makes me so happy and proud at the same time that i'm her boyfriend.

I breath 3 times good in and out and say to myself in my head I can do it before I stand with my trophees and a microphone and start my speech.

Every single word for the 2 minutes I speak everybody is quiet, it's incredible silence that it makes me feel sometimes a little bit uncomfortable but Kate told me some tips and they kind of work because I keep going on with my words, all out of m...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Every single word for the 2 minutes I speak everybody is quiet, it's incredible silence that it makes me feel sometimes a little bit uncomfortable but Kate told me some tips and they kind of work because I keep going on with my words, all out of my mouth without any problem and I also mean everything with my full heart what I say during the speech.

I said thank you to every single person who works into Mclaren, if they started now together with me, for a longer year or they just started here at Mclaren.

I said thank you to everybody of my pit crew, my mananger, everybody of my team who joins me during all my raceweekends, if they are on tv or not, I said thanks to the cheff and all his kitchen workers, the trainers, the doctors and everybody else who we don't see on our screens and don't watch it all via our pitlane.

I said thanks to my boss Zak of course and also to Andrea who worked shortly with us after he worked with Ferrari because they made an incredible plan to make a beter car and we can battle again into the top of formula one now.

I said thanks to everybody who works day and night on data and on the car and never joins any grand prix but works always as a great team here at the Mclaren centre because without them we never wouldn't have such an incredible car and the amazing updates too for sure.