𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Lando's pov

"Hey a very goodmorning to you honey." Kate says to me with a big smile on her face when we lay together in bed.

"Good morning my favorite papaya girl." I say back and I kiss soft her forhead and touch slowly her soft hair.

"Ready for today?" she asks back because we decided to tell everybody the news later today after I go to the Mclaren factory in the morning.

"Yeah i'm, sorry I need to work in the morning." I reply back with a little smile to try to comfort her.

"Nah papaya it's okay don't worry. Otherwise we don't have my favorite papaya anymore on the podium." she replies with a little laugh.

"That's true, now let's get out of bed." I groan back.

"Hihi don't worry, I don't want to get out too." she replies back with a little giggle before she steps out of our bed.

"We are together then my sunshine." I say back when I also get out of my bed and we walk together to the kitchen.

"Papaya, what do you like to have as breakfast?"

"Some milk please, I will make my own breakfast." are my words before I stand next to Kate and make my breakfast.

"That look not bad papaya." she says after she watched some minutes how I put my breakfast together.

"Whenever I have much time in the morning, I will make one for you too." I reply back to her and give her fast a kiss on her cheeck before we sit together at the table.

"So excited for work today?" Kate asks to me curious and i'm always happy whenever she asks about my work even it's not a raceweekend.

"Pretty excited what today will bring us and how I can work to make the team beter."

"One thing is for sure, you will do it amazing and give good data to the team for the future."

"Thank you so so so much sunshine, do you know how amazing you are?, i'm so happy that you're my girlfriend!"

"You're the sweetest papaya." she says back when I sit next to her in the kitchen and lay one hand of mine on one of her lap.

" she says back when I sit next to her in the kitchen and lay one hand of mine on one of her lap

"Is it okay I do this?" I ask unsure to her.

"Of course it is papaya." she says back with her soft smile and she also gives a kiss on my cheeck.