𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

Lando's pov

"Dude that's such a crazy story!, let's hope they will work on it and you will not see our boss his daughter anyway soon." Daniel says when we are some hours later at our favorite local restaurant.

"Men tell me about it, i'm happy Zak saw what happend and how his daughter really is to me today after all those months it kept going on and on and on

"Men tell me about it, i'm happy Zak saw what happend and how his daughter really is to me today after all those months it kept going on and on and on." I reply back with a little sigh after it.

"I'm sure Zak will look for a plan to keep you guys in a distance of each other, did he said something to you before you left his office today?" Daniel asks back right after a young lady asks what we like to drink and what we wanted as our food and like always we go for the very good lasagne of the house.

Daniel and I get to know this cute local restaurant some months ago, I remember it was a very rainy day and we both looked around us when we walked back home after a day walking around the city and we ended up here, running away from the bad weather in the UK.

The boss of this restaurant, misses Purey did a very warm welcome that day with all of her staff and for sure because she knew we are both formula one drivers, but still after all she or anybody else that works here doesn't treat us different then the other clients lucky enough.

So after all those important meetings that we are both at the same time at the Mclaren building, Daniel and I end up here at this local restaurant where is everybody incredible friendly and nice to us and nobody ever get us into problems or nobody ever shared into social media we are eating here.

"Well yeah he said he talked a long time with his daughter, she ends up in a totally different school now and also that she can't work anymore for a long time into our Mclaren building after the full situation." I answer back to Daniel with a little smile on my face, but i'm still unsure about this all and for sure it's because it's my boss his own daughter after all.

"Mister Brown for sure said his words and keep his words, I know he will do everything to not let you both meet each other ever again, you can absolute count on him."

"Yeah let's hope so, it was kind of akward that he thought I talked about Kate when I said somebody made me feel very uncomfortable the last months." I laugh back to Daniel and he looked kind of shocked.

"Wait, do you mean that our boss thought that Kate was the person that made you felt uncomfortable?, dude that's so akward and weird. I mean Zak never met her before so how can he know that?"

"Remember that email from the anonymous person?, Zak showed the mail and that person absolute attacked Kate for sure a couple of times into that mail so she knew we hang out a lot, sometimes I think it's his own daughter behind that mails but i'm not sure yet."