𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Kate's pov

We are some hours later when I lay in my bed and when I wake up I see that Lando isn't laying anymore next to me so I walk quiet so the living room where I see Lando is standing outside at the balcony.

"Papaya are you okay?" I ask him soft when I join him and I feel the cold air around me when I stand next to him with some water.

"Gosh sunshine, you scared me for a second, what are you doing here?" Lando replies in shock when he sees me standing next to him.

"I couldn't sleep and I saw you did not sleep next to me so I was looking for you to check if you was okay or not." I say back with a little smile but my smile is gone after some seconds if I see how Lando looks to the ground and want to start to cry.

"Sorry that I scared you like that." he just says and I feel and see there is something not good going on in his mind.

"What's going on?, I see you aren't okay Lan, please tell me so we can work on it." I say to him soft so we don't wake everybody else up.

"Forget about it, it's nothing."

"Lan, it's not nothing, i'm worry about you so please just tell me what's going on in that mind of you." I say back when I put my water on the little table next to us and I try to look for Lando's eyes but he looks still to the ground.

"I-, what if you sister was right?, like you deserve somebody beter then me." Lando says finally after some minutes it's silence between us both and we just hear the cars driving around the appartement.

"What do you mean Lan?, I don't deserve somebody beter then you because I love you, I love the way you are, your smile, your personality, your jokes, the way you always gives me butterflies, I just love you so much that I don't want somebody else Lando, I can't have somebody beter."

"You just say that because you can make me feel beter then." Lando replies and he looks up again, right into my eyes and I see he got many tears around his eyes and cheecks and looks away quickly.

"Look at me papaya, please." I say with a heartbroken voice back and I want to start crying too.

"I'm so-."

"Please Lan don't say sorry." I say back and I take soft his cheecks so he looks again right into my eyes.

"It's just-, what if you sister is still right, we don't even see each other a lot because my job and you have soon a job in model again, you beter get a normally guy you know." Lando says back with even more tears around his cheecks and eyes.

"Lan, I would get so much other boys then you, believe me so many boys tried to date me when I was a model but I didn't found a guy that is good enough for me but then I saw you and well I loved the way you are, I never would date somebody when I don't feel the connection we have."

"But why me?, there are boys with my humor, my personality, my love for you without being incredible busy because my job." Lando asks back.

"Because I love you of course you muppet, you are different and I don't care you are famous and have a job like a famous f1 driver, your personality makes you such an incredible person and the best boyfriend I can wish for." I say back and give him a little kiss on his cheeck.

"Are?, are you sure?" Lando asks unsure back.

"Of course i'm sure papaya, I love you so much." I say with a little smile to him.