𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

Kate's pov

"Much good luck Lando, you get this!" I say to him and I give a big hug just like Max before Lando needs to get ready for the race.

"So no good luck things or something?" Lando jokes back to me when our hug ends and we see the Mclaren team film us.

"Allright, I will give your helm a good luck kiss." I reply back with a giggle and when I take his helm, I give it a kiss on the place where his hair would normally be.

"You're such a sweetheart sunshine." Lando says back with a big smile and he put his helm on with even now a bigger smile.

"Kate, would it be okay we post this on our social media?" the social media person of Mclaren asks to me when he puts his camera down.

"It’s okay for me mister." I reply back with a big smile on my face.

Mclaren, Max and I talked about this before that it was for us okay they film the behind the scenes. We are still just friends after all and I hope everything will enjoy it also.

Marcus, the person behind the camera was very enthusiastic about it was okay for us and he is also a very nice guy who takes now more and more care about me too since the incident of today.

"Everybody out of the way, we have a guest here!!!" Zak screams before we see a duo coming in and I know directly who they are.

"OMG are that Zendaya and Tom Holland???" I ask enthusiastic to Max and he needs to laugh and some seconds later I hear them sitting next to me.

"Hello, are those seats free?" the male asks to me and I turn nervous around to see Tom smiling to me.

"No problem mister and miss." I reply back with a big smile and they both sit down next to us also with a big friendly smile.

"So is it the first time you see Lando driving on a Sunday?" Tom asks to me when we see on the big screens around us that the drivers are standing ready for the National Athem.

"Yeah, oh sorry i'm Kate btw." I say back and I give Tom and Zendaya both a friendly hand.

"Wait, I know you from somewhere, are you not the model who got fired just from that famous company?" Zendaya asks back to but with a comfortable voice so she is sure she doesn't hurt me with the question.

"Sadly enough that's me yeah, but I forget already those things and be ready for another job soon."

"Gosh i'm so sorry what happend to you and all the other models the last months, it's terrible what's going on over there." Zendaya replies back and I see she is still smiling to me to comfort me a lot.

"That's okay Zendaya don't worry, I'm happy I moved on very quickly and got amazing friends like Lando and Max."

"Well I got maybe a job for you, if you agree of course and feel comfortable about it." Tom replies out of the nowhere and we look like suprised to her.

"Really?, you can absolute tell me about it but maybe after the race?" I request back because we just hear that the information lap will start now and Tom nods quickly before we all start to be silence and watching everything via the big screen.

"God Max hold my hand, i'm nervous." I say to him with a shaking voice and lucky enough Max hold my shoulder to comfort me before all the drivers are ready for the race.

"He got this, i'm sure!" Zendaya screams above every single sound.

"Oh come on Lando." I say with a soft voice and after some seconds we see the lights going of and Lando deffend really hard his second place from the driver after him and also Daniel got a very good start.