𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

Lando's pov

"Wait really?" I ask in shock back when I look to Kate and I see her smiling to me big.

"Yeah really papaya, I would love it to be your girlfriend." she replies back and I put my flowers away and put her close to me.

"I'm so happy you said yes sunshine." I say into her ear and she needs to giggle a little bit before I kiss her forhead.

"Image I said no, what would you do then?" she says back with a smirk on her face.

"You wouldn't even dare to say no." I say back with a soft smile and I hear her laughing again.

"Hahahaha that's true." she says back and she puts her head on my chest and I feel my heart racing very hard.

"Feeling comfortable babe?" I ask to her when we are standing there for minutes and we still didn't hear anything from my friends yet.

"Hmmm maybe." she just says and I touch her hair soft.

"TIME FOR CHAMPAGNE!!!!" we hear Daniel saying behind us and we see him, Maddison, Oscar, Max and Lily with champagne in their hands.

"Of course Daniel need to celebrate this with champagne." I laugh back and we go together to the group.

"I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!" Maddison says hyped and she hugs us both just like everybody else.

"Congrats buddy!!!" Max says with a big smile to us right after he hugged us both.

"Awww thank you Maxie!!" Kate replies back with a big smile before we all take a glass full of champagne and cheer on my relationship with Kate.

"ON LANDO AND KATE!!!" Daniel says loud and we all need to laugh before we drink the champagne with the very beautiful view behind us.

"Soooo how does it feels to be now with Lando?" Maddison asks hyped to Kate when I stand next to her putting an arm around her waist.

"I feel like the most happy girl alive." she replies back before she gives me a little kiss on my cheeck.

"Awww you guys are already adorable!!!" Maddison says with a big smile and a giggle.

"You guys beter get a room." Max replies.

"Well you're official busted." I smirk back.

"And the reason why is?"

"Because you share a room with us."

"Okay no details you muppet." Max says already back and we all need to laugh because Max' reaction.

"Gosh are you guys sure I can't share a room with you 2?" he asks some seconds later to Maddison and Daniel.

"Max, you have no idea what Daniel all does when we are alone?"

"Oh come on!, is there like somebody doesn't will do something sexy tonight in their hotelroom?" he asks back.

"Yeah sorry mate, it's long ago we had a weekend together so you aren't welcome with us too." Oscar says back when he looks to Lily.