𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Lando's pov

We are some hours later and we are at the police building to explain what happend.

"So miss Johansson and mister Norris, the name of the women who came is called Lara Johansson right?" a police cop asks to us.

"Yeah indeed, that's her name." Kate answers back and she looks at the ground, a little bit in shame.

"It's her sister miss." I say to the cop because I know Kate is in shame about it.

"Wait hold on?, it's your sister?, do you know if she did something before or not?" the cop asks to us and I look to Kate and put her hand on her lap.

"It's the second time she told us that we aren't good enough for each other but it was the first time she threatened me." Kate replies honest back.

"Do you saw any clue of she was drunk?" is the cop her next question.

"I know how she is when she is drunk and she is absolute not like that." Kate replies with a sigh.

"Allright, thank you. We will contact you when we know what we will do with miss Lena Johansson, you can call miss Amira Fadel in please." the cop say to us after some other questions and when we walk outside I say to my neighbour she can come inside.

"Are you feeling allright?" I ask unsure to Kate when we are outside and we go to my car.

"Yeah yeah don't worry, I'm happy it's done with all those questions." she replies back when I open the door from my car and she steps in.

"Me too, i'm sorry I wasn't there with you in the bathroom." I reply back when I start the car and we drive back to my appartement.

"Papaya, how much do I need to say this, it's okay you didn't. It was brave from you that you run away to your neighbour and said what was happening." she replies and when I look at her when she smiles soft to me.

"Thanks god you are not angry on me." I giggle back and I hear her giggle too.

"Hihi and I can't be angry on you I guess." Kate replies before she gives me quickly a kiss on my cheeck.

"Because i'm so hot huh?" I smirk back and Kate needs to laugh again.

"Shut up you." she simple says.

"So euh-, are you sure you still want to celebrate tonight?" I ask unsure back to Kate and I hear he sigh.

"Look I'm incredible emotional, I want to cry and shake so so much but I really want to forget it too so yeah, I still want to celebrate it but let me cry after the party okay?" is Kate's reply.

"Don't worry, I will let you cry how much you want." I reply back before we are back at my appartement and I see the parents of Kate and my parents standing outside.

"Oh honey, are you okay?" I hear Kate's parents asking to Kate when they run to her.

"I'm still shaking I feel but i'm okay, don't worry." Kate replies back when she hugs both her parents.

"Lan, my baby." my mother just says to me when she also gives me a big hug.

"I'm allright guys don't worry." I reply back to both my parents.

"Is Kate okay?, how do she feel?" my father asks worried back when we all 3 see Kate is not really enthusiastic like before.

"She will have her tear moment later she said to me and I'm even thinking to cancel my Dubai new year with Martijn." I reply back when I look to the ground.

"You are a good boyfriend son, i'm sure she will feel beter because you are there for her." my father replies to me and deep inside the words of Kate's sister how i'm not good enough for her.