𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮

Kate's pov

"Hi Daniel!, so happy to see you again." I say when I greet him with a big hug and i'm suprised to see also Maddison again with him tonight.

"Hey future miss Norris." he teases back to me and I need to roll my eyes of course.

"Maddison, how are you?" I also ask enthusiastic to her and we give each other also a big hug.

"All good, all good, when will you join again a grand prix?, I miss you during some raceweekends girl." she replies back when we go sitting together at the kitchen table.

"That's a question you need to ask Lando but I maybe hope to do Silverstone one day as the race on my birthday and of course because it's Lando his home grand prix." I say back and some seconds later I see Lando write something down on a little paper.

"Oh yes I will absolute kidnap her once again and take her to another raceweekend for sure." Lando laughs back before he takes another paper for our food.

"So because we got any time to make something, I decided to order something and thought about Chinese, what do you think?" Lando asks to all of us and I need to say that I love the idea for sure.

"Gosh Chinese is so freaking long ago, I would love to eat it again!" Daniel says quickly back with a very big smile on his face.

"Yeah totally agree Daniel!, i'm in too!" Maddison says quickly enthusiastic too and I feel all eyes on me now.

"Sunshine what about you?" Lando asks to me with a little smile on his face.

"Papaya you know I'm always in for Chinese food!" I reply enthusiastic back too when I already look at the menu what we can order.

"Okay chinese it is!, are you looking what we can eat?" Daniel asks to me when he also looks to the menu.

"Yeah and I already know what I want hahaha." I reply back with a laugh when I give the menu to Daniel and Maddison and I see they sit very close to each other too and even more then normally.

"If you guys know what you want tell me so I can call the shop." Lando says like he sees nothing between Maddison and Daniel.

"Yeah sure don't worry mate." Daniel says back and I go to Lando again to give them both a drink.

"Papaya can I ask something?" I ask to him when I stand next to him and he looks directly in my eyes and a little smile.

"Of course sunshine." he replies back and he takes me closer.

"Do you think there is something going on between Maddison and Daniel?"

"What hahaha sunshine, Daniel still got a girlfriend you know?" Lando giggles back before he gives me a little kiss on a forhead.

"But they look so close and I totally ship them together you know."

"Hahahaha oh I love you a lot but I guess Daniel is still happy togheter with Heidi." Lando laughs a lot.

"Oh I guess you are right." I sigh back before I go with the drinks to both Daniel and Maddison.

"Did you guess gossip about us?" Daniel laughs when I stand next to them and give the drinks.