𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

Kate's pov

We are some hours later when we all sit the fire place, talking and laughing a little bit about everything meanwhile we eat a lot of marshmallows.

"Oh men this is life

"Oh men this is life." Ria says when she close her eyes and enjoy the sun on her face.

"This is life?, Ria the party girl who gets a lot of drunk too said that?, guys we need to record this!" Lando replies with a big laugh and some seconds later he got water over him from Ria.

"Hahahahaha omg you muppet, that's what you get if you mess with miss Ria." I say with a big laugh but I stop laughing when takes his t-shirt off and he stands next to half naked.

"Men now I have to stand here half naked, thank you Ria!" he says when he crosses his arms around each other  and he kinda looks angry.

"That's what you get when you mess with her men, does somebody has an extra shirt?" Max asks directly after it before we got some problems between Lando and Ria and lucky enough I have an extra t-shirt in my bag.

"Wait, I think I get something extra." I say to everybody with a little red face because Lando of course and after some seconds I found it already and give it shy to Lando.

"Gosh, thank you so much Kate." Lando replies back with a smile.

"No problem at all, get always one extra because you never know when you need one." I giggle back when Lando sits down again next to me and I feel my cheecks turning red again more and more and when I look to Ria, I see already a big smirk on her face.

"I never enjoyed a day like this one, i'm so happy we do this together!" I hear Max saying and everybody totally agrees with him.

"Yeah I got a lot of fun too but I felt weird to not see my family." I reply back when I look to the ground because I knew I woul be normally with my family today, but my sister couldn’t come so we plan it later this year.