𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

Kate's pov

"Yeah I look very happy with the car for this season, it really looks strong enough to have a good and longer fight with Max Verstappen." I hear Lando saying on tv about the new season that is coming.

We are 2 months in 2024 now and i'm really excited how the car will end up vs the other cars for a new season end this month, even I'm still really going to miss him.

Lando and I did some things together during the winter break before the season starts and we also did some things we never did before but we really did enjoyed it and so did the fans too for sure.

"It's also Valentine's Day today, do you have any plans later today with your girlfriend Kate Johansson?" I hear some seconds later and i'm back at reality.

"Oh I hate it that my beautiful girlfriend isn't with me here, she would be very proud but we promised each other we will celebrate Valentine's Day later this year." Lando giggles back and I need to giggle also a little bit.

"Gosh I would be mad if he doesn't do something today with you on Valentine's Day." Ria says to me with a laugh when we sit next to each other.

"It's not his fault queen, it's just today they have to show their new car on Valentine's Day and he promised to do something but maybe later this week." I say honest back when I see Ria drinking coffee.

"Yeah but still, he can do something tonight after he is back from Silverstone right?" Ria asks back.

"I think he will be very tired back then." I laugh back to Ria because I know he will be home very late tonight around 10 pm or something with all the interviews and the media day together with Oscar.

"Well you have me today to spend shopping together." Ria reacts back and I smile big at her.

"Yes it's been so long, sorry again for all my busy days but everybody wants me now for their photoshoots." I reply back to her.

"Hihi don't worry, I was like so busy too with Emmy on different places so." Ria says back and i'm so happy for her she did had some time off what she absolute deserves too.

"Your Instagram feed looks by the way so amazing!, absolute love your travel pictures and you look so hard on a influencer." I continue saying to her and Ria needs to laugh again a little bit.

"Thanks hon, now we beter look for an amazing outfit for Lando too." Ria replies back with a smirk and I need to roll my eyes.

"Girl no stop it, we just kiss." I reply back to her and she needs to giggle a little bit.

"I know don't worry, I was just messing around, let's go now!" Ria laughs back and we take our bags and walk to the city.

"Oh oh I like this shop, let's go inside!" Ria says already after some seconds and when we go inside I already see the clothes will cost a lot of money.

"Are you sure girl?, I mean you know I don't want to pay a lot of money for clothes." I ask unsure back to Ria but she already takes my hands when we go inside.

"Babes come on, you got some more money now and you only lives once, go enjoy it!" Ria says enthusiastic back before somebody from the shop comes to us.

"Hi ladies, how can we help you today?" a young women asks to us.

"Hi, we want to try on some new clothes." Ria replies back when we both shake the hand of the young women.

"Of course, what do you ladies like to try?, jumpsuit, dress, pants?" the women asks to us and I already toke a look fats to some clothes from the shop.