𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Lando's pov

"Thank you for the conversation guys and congrats again with your result." the men of the press conversation says when we are done and i'm still smiling a lot.

Yeah that moment that just happend with Kate wasn't for a long time because we needed to do first a lot of interviews with the Mclaren 1-3 and my first win of course, but i'm very happy with my result of course.

Max Verstappen, Daniel and I also had an amazing time during interviews and for sure we are all 3 very good friends.

Daniel, well he was absolute shining and laughing a lot like the old times and i'm happy it's again the old Daniel like before.

"Hahahaha mate I swear, you guys really have now a rocket ship." Max says with a big laugh when we walk again back to the team and get later ready for a little celebration.

"Naaaah we went just lucky men." Daniel replies back and I give him a friendly punch.

"Thank you for the compliment Daniel." I say to him with rolling eyes and they both need to laugh as a reaction.

"So anyway, I saw Kate is here, mister not falling in love anymore." Max teases to me with a smirk.

"Bro not you too, we are just friend, I invited her because we are close friends and that's the only reason."

"Yeah sure." Daniel replies.

"Gosh can you both stop now?, this is so akward!" I reply back and I cross my arms around each other.

"I bet he will invite her also tonight on the diner Daniel, you are warned with them both tonight." Max laughs back and I need to roll my eyes again before I see my team together talking with my other friend that calls also Max and Kate.

"Hey Super Max , congrats again with your second place." Kate says with a big smile.

"Thank you, you must be the famous Kate huh?" he says back with a smirk on his face.

"Hihi famous?, i'm that famous now?" Kate giggles back and I catch myself smiling soft again to her.

"Yeah Lando couldn't stop talking about you." Daniel says back and I see Kate giggles again a little bit.

"He couldn't miss me I bet, that's cute papaya." she says back when she looks back at me and I act like I just listen to the conversation and didn't looked soft to her.

"Anyway Kate, we will go out on diner tonight, wanne join?" Daniel asks before I want to ask to her if we can talk alone.

"Oh well that sounds nice, but what about Max, Oscar, Lily and Maddison?" she asks worried back.

"Don't worry girl, he asked us before and we absolute going to join tonight!, it wouldn't be the same without you so please come with us!!!" Maddison replies and she almost begs her.

"Why not?, I would love to join tonight!" she says back after some seconds and I feel super enthusiastic and happy inside she is joining us tonight.

𓍼

"GUYS, I WILL DO SOON A CALL WITH MY GIRLFRIEND OKAY?" Max screams when he opens the door and before Kate and I answer, the door is already closed.