𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

Lando's pov

Today the team and I are going to a picknick together with Kate and i'm very excited to do this before we do very soon our new photoshoot for our new merchandising.

Kate and I saw already not yet until today because we are both very very busy with racing weekends and she was very busy with photoshoots the full month and I was super hyped when I saw her pictures together with Ria and I really saw how much fun they got and after some talks with Ria, I really see how close they became together.

Also Max and Kate became also very close, Kate even already went a lot to clubs to get a very drunk Max and drive him until his house so he was safe and every time he always needs to laugh when we talk about their akward situations but also a lot of more laughs because their songs they always sing very loud into the car even Kate is very sober.

Well and Ria and Kate, I see them as besties for real life and forever. Ria never had a good connection if I ever talked with any model that looked sexy or hot and didn't wear a lot of clothes, but Kate was different in her eyes and for sure when she told me the first time they met how she would absolute be perfect a friend in our group and i'm happy Ria finally found a very good bestie next to Emmy.

 Ria never had a good connection if I ever talked with any model that looked sexy or hot and didn't wear a lot of clothes, but Kate was different in her eyes and for sure when she told me the first time they met how she would absolute be perfect a...

"Allright men, do you already know what to wear tonight?" Ria asks to me when she is with me in my appartement, ready to go shop together with me and Kate.

"Don't worry Ria, my outfit is already ready for the tonight." I reply happy back.

"I'm so happy we can do this together as a group tonight without all those talks about what we will do as videos and for livestreams." Ria says back.

"Yeah me too and i'm happy to see Kate also back today after a full month. I'm very happy for talking with her."

"Hihi your welcome mister Norris." she winks back as a tease of course like always.

"Oh gosh Ria, don't start again okay." I say back with rolling my eyes.

"I stay quiet, don't worry." she replies back with a laugh and some seconds later I hear a knock on my door and I see it's Kate at the door.

"Hey papaya!!!" she says active and she gives me directly a big hug.

"Hahahaha happy to see you also back." I say back with a laugh.

"Sorry papaya, just very happy to see you back." she laughs back and some seconds she gives also Ria a very big hug.

"You can put your luggage all in my bedroom if you want." I request to Kate when I see her with a little luggage and like always Ria will sleep tonight at my place because she needs to drive long before she arrives at her place, just like Kate.

"It’s my fault sorry Kate." Ria laughs when she heard my answer but I see Kate doesn't mind at all and for sure because she slept 3 nights with me together as friends in the same bed without any problem at all.