𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Lando's pov

"Goodmorning papaya." I hear somebody saying with a big smile and when I wake up I see Kate laying next to me with some breakfast next to our bed.

"Well goodmorning to you too." I say back to her with a big smile on my face and Kate covers her face again and goes into the blankets so I can't see her blushing.

"Come on Kate, I know you're blushing." I reply with a little laugh and I also get under the blankets and face her.

"Papaya stopppp, this is akward." she replies back but I already put the blankets away and face her beautiful face again.

"I love it more to see your face then some stupid blankets when I wake up." I reply back with a wink to her and I see she totally turns red again.

"You know?, I really enjoy it every time you get totally red and blush a lot." I continue and I move closer to her again and put my arms around her.

"Lando, I-."

"It’s okay, don't worry sunshine." I just say back and I put all her hair away from her face.

"That's more like it." are just my words I say before I place my head above her and we end up half cuddle again.

"Now I don't want to get official out of this bed anymore, that's your fault." I hear Kate saying with a giggle and I see she absolute loves the way how we are laying together in this bed now.

"Well I will eat breakfast then all alone, who made this breakfast by the way?" I reply back and Kate give me a little kick under the bed because she absolute doesn't agree I would eat breakfast all alone.

"Awww that hurted!" I say big with a little more loud voice.

"Hihi you deserved that." she giggles back.

"But it still hurted!!!, next time please the hell tell me when you're going to do it." I reply back.

"Sorry papaya, will be more careful next time." Kate says after some second silence but I already hugged her already between it.

"It’s okay, I was also just messing around, you know me already." I laugh back when I take the plate full of breakfast.

"Ha guess the breakfast is from Ria." Kate says after some seconds we see a little letter next to the plate.

"Yeah I bet already she didn't all made it by herself, she isn't a very big kitchen princess like you are." I reply back.

"Well it's still very beautiful she did it after all, it's the first time ever I have breakfast in my bedroom." Kate replies back with a big smile.

"Did you never eat breakfast then like on bed or something?" I ask curious back.

"No hahaha, but it always been a dream for me." she giggles back and after some seconds she realised it wasn't a question, but a hint to we can eat together our breakfast in bed.

"But I don't want to ruin your beautiful blankets papaya." she replies but it's already to late because the plate is already between us both.

"It’s okay don't worry, I need to be soon in the laundry anyway so it doesn't matter." I reply with a big smile on my face before we start eating our breakfast.

"Gosh this is good!" Kate says when she eats a croissant and I need to laugh when I see a lot of little pieces of the croissant are sucked around her mounth.