𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Lando's pov

It's 11 March so i'm at Bahrein pre season starts for us this weekend and i'm excited how the track and car feels this weekend together with my teammate Daniel Ricciardo.

Yeah, it's me,
Lando Norris.

A formula 1 driver with Mclaren F1 team for my fourth season now and I got already some podiums in my career and I hope to get some more.

Since the begin of my career I already said to myself to focus alone on my career but after some seasons that changed when I get to know my first girlfriend Karina.

Karina and I got a very good time together, we had fun, we had lovely dates, we laughed together, we loved each other but still I didn't turned good out.

It was 2 weeks ago when I found out she cheated with me with a guy calls Jakob from Norway. They both kissed each other right into my appartement I shared with her in Monaco and I cried my eyes off when I saw it and put her out of my house together with her new boyfriend and when she said her last words to me, I really got more emotional.

"I did it all for fame and for the money."

So here I walk, all alone in the paddock after 3 years I walked happy with Karina and it does feels weird.

Years everybody was happy for me and her, everybody loved her like she was but of course she got some hate too from fans.

They all knew already what happend before and I was such an idiot to believe always her and every single excuse or every single word she said to me when she read what my fans said on internet.

My teammate Daniel, well he is super happy with his girlfriend Heide, not many persons knows it yet, only our team knows it and the f1 drivers of course but they decided it to keep it longer for themself what is a good point for sure.

When I walk pass Yuki, I stop for a moment to go greet him and his team around him.

Yuki and I are close since the last months and for sure because we watch together the gymnastics moments of his close friend, May Lee. Since the first moment we found out we both loved her, we became close friends even the world doesn't know that yet.

"Hey men!" I say to him with a box and he looks happy to me when he sees me.

"Hey my boyyyyy!, ready for the new season?" he asks hyped back and I already understand why fast because I see a blond, young girl standing next to him posing with a fan and when she turns around to me, I see it's May.

"May Lee?" I ask suprised to Yuki and look later to her again with a suprised face.

"Hihi that's me." she says with a big smile and she giggles back to Yuki.

"Well it's nice to meet you in real life." I reply when I take my phone and I ask to May friendly but also a little bit shy if we could take a pic together.

"Yeah of course!, I love you both and I'm sure you guys will have some podiums and maybe even together." she says right before we pose and Yuki takes a picture of us.

"Can I post it?" May asks to me again with a smile when she gives my phone again

"Souds great, as long you tag me." I joke back with a laugh because I feel already more and more comfortable around her even I met her some minutes ago.

"Don't worry, I would never forget Lando Norris." she jokes back when I dm'ed her the pictures Yuki toke.

"Hahahaha of course, who can forget this men here?, do you have already plans for today about food?, we can eat my favorite diner in the restaurant not so far away from here with Daniel and Pierre?" Yuki asks as a request and I don't know what to answer now.

Look, I always been somebody that does not feel very comfortable around new people and for sure not on restaurants or other food events, but lucky enough I know some people now.

It took me a lot of moments before I really get open with my girlfriend so that's also why her last words to me got me so hard and emotional, so I decided to be more a shy men then the guy that always makes jokes around and flirt with girls around the world.

Yuki and I are on the same level on that point, we don't like to get to parties with all paparazzi persons around us or fans that flirt with us a lot even it's not easy for a famous formula 1 driver like me and Yuki but we try our best and it's funny that we both like both gymnastics and watch it together and not going to a lot of parties like Max or Daniel do a lot.

"Lando, it's okay you don't want to join us." May says and I go back directly until reality.

"Euh no no don't worry, i'm joining." I say back fast when I hear my phone goes off and it's my team asking to come to the pitlane to see and support for Daniel Ricciardo after his not so very good start last season with Mclaren.

"Around 6 sounds good?" Yuki says with a laugh because he knows I need to go my team and I already want to run away too.

"SEE YOU THEN GUYS!!!" I scream back before I run away from May and Yuki to my team and lucky enough I don't see any fans now.

When I run to my team, I try to greet some fans, supporters, photographers and some drivers and their teams and lucky enough i'm right on time when I spot Daniel just get into his car.

"Ah mister Norris, who was it this time?" Zak, my ceo asks to me when I sit next to him and watch the times of Daniel Ricciardo and I also see Sebastian Vettel is on the road.

"Sorry mister Brown, I saw Yuki and May on the way so I toke a picture with her."

"It’s okay for once, just don't do it again okay?" he replies and he looks back to the screen meanwhile Sebastian and Daniel are still driving and I see Daniel is doing a good job and after some minutes also Oscar comes to our seats.

"Goodmorning mister Brown, goodmorning Lando." he says friendly.

"Goodmorning Oscar, nice to meet you again." I say friendly back and he comes sit next to me and also looks quiet how Daniel is doing and we both see how good he is feeling and driving in the car.

Oscar is since this year official our reserve driver because Alpine didn't treated him very well so he looked for  another team so he ended with us. I'm sure he will do an amazing job because his amazing season as a rookie in f2 and f3 and became in both series as a rookie the worldchampion, so he has for sure a very good future and we are happy to work with him and I hope I can learn him a lot.

"Happy to see how Daniel is driving!!!" Oscar screams above the sound of the racing cars.

"Yeah, i'm sure you can learn a lot by him in the future!"

"I hope so and i'm sure I will learn from you too!"

And his words makes me very happy and proud.