Prologue

Crescent(Narrator):How did this come To Happen?Well,Let's go back.

We cut to a young man Lying On the Ground After being beaten to a Pulp by Teams RWBY,JNPR AND CFVY(minus Velvet)

Crescent(Narrator):That's Me,Crescent Rose,The ones Who beaten were Team Jnpr,Cfvy And The Team Who i thought would care About me,Team RWBY

We Zoom in on Team Rwby as It showed Ruby Glaring At crescent for Unknown Reasons.

Crescent(Narrator):Yep,For Some Reason,Ever Since I became Human,Ruby Aka The one Who Always Loved Me and the love of My Life Hated That i was a Human,Now and She And her team abused me and than,Team Jnpr joined In,Same with Cfvy except Velvet and Even Crazier,Team Crdl Always Helped Me,Why?

We Cut to the Nurse's Office as Crescent asks Tean CRDL Why do they help him and cardin simply says.

Cardin:Look,I may pick On Faunas But....What They do To You is Just....Wrong! 

Crescent(Narrator):It made me Happy that i had some people by my Side and i was always Reminded that even If I'm Hated,I'm Still Ruby's Weapon.....Until The Day i lost the Will to live.

Crescent Rose Was Limping to Team Rwby's Dorm,Why was he Limping?Simple,Nora Broke His Legs but he managed to get away with One Broken Leg.

Crescent:Goddammit,Why does Nora Always Try to do That,I'M A PERSON TOO!

Crescent Sighs but smiles as he Pulls out a paper as since it's Nearing Ruby's Birthday,he wanted to remind her that how important he is To her and How much he Loves Ruby and How far he wants to go with her.

He shakes out of his Fantasy and enters The dorm But What he Saw Broke Him Forever as He saw Yang Giving ruby...............

Another Scythe.....and she was Happy About it.

Yang:Here ya Go,Little Sister.

Ruby:Oh!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

Yang:You're Welcome,Ruby.

Blake:though,There is One thing left to ask.

Weiss:and that's what are you going to do with your Current Scythe?

Ruby Looked like she was In thought before saying with a Smile.

Ruby:I Might just with either Burn it or Break it to make new material for My New Scythe.

Crescent(Narrator):Burn or Break.....She was Basically Saying Kill me.....it Made Realize Something.......She Never loved me at all,She didn't care about me,I was Just a Weapon,So I did what i felt was Most appropriate.....Run away!

Crescent Runs As The Memories Of Ruby Replays in his Head.

"today,I will my Sweetheart do the Talking"

"Of course,I'm Happy with Crescent Rose"

"Crescent Rose Is The Best!"

"This Is My Sweetheart,Crescent Rose"

"don't Worry,Crescent,Yang isn't here To interrupt us"

Crescent Wipes away the Tears as he now knows that was all a Lie and She never Loved him,He arrived at a Cliff but took one last Look at Beacon And said.

Crescent:Goodbye Ruby,I'll Never Miss You.

He Jumps And lands as He feels All His Bones crack,Which should have killed him but.......a Shadowy figure Looked At him and Said this.

??:Your time In this world isn't up,I'll Heal you and Take you To Those who will help you find A New path.

We Zoom Out to see the Figure was None other than.....

Summer Rose?!