Myrtenaster/Sora Joins Silver steel

*Short Chapter*

Last time:

Cress:Wait,Isn't That....?

Myrtenaster:It took awhile to get this And Even think about what I wanna Be called but I Managed to think of My New name and I wanted you to be the first Person,I showed.

Cress Looked at Myrtenaster's New name and Was a little Surprised by Her Choice.

"Sora Akemi"

Cress was surprised by Myrtenaster's Choice Or should he say....Sora's Choice...hehe.

Cress:'This Might not be so bad'

Now:

Everyone In the silver Steel HQ Is Ready for their Mission as Stone Arrives and Explains a New member has Joined them.

To Cress's Surprise,It was Sora/Myrtenaster!

Cress:'Oh,F*ck!'

Jason:Isn't that Your Girlfriend,Cress?

Cress Blushed at What his Fellow Member Implied and denied it as Sora said...

Sora(Myrtenaster):We just Live together.

Literally Everyone except Cress Himself Had a Cheeky smile Ready to tease him on that Subject as Cress was Red faced since Sora needed to phrase it better.

Stone Coughs into his Hand and says...

Stone:Alright,that's Enough....We have Serious things to do.

Cress sighed In relief since stone Saved him from teasing.

Stone:You can tease Cress,Later.

Nevermind....he Thought that too soon and Saw everyone were willing to tease him but at least,it's Not a Bad kind and With Sora Working at Silver Steel....It Might Get interesting.

Cress:'I just Hope Things don't go Bad after this'