Memories

Crescent Was by himself as he was Looking At A Picture that he Always Had......it was A Picture that Ruby taken back when she was making Him.

it was A Picture that Ruby taken back when she was making Him

He Wasn't Fully alive yet but he Remembers that clear as Day.

"flashback"

We Open to see little Ruby working On Crescent Rose but Zoom in on the Weapon that is Nearing Completion but something happens and Ruby is unaware of it.

Weapon:*Groan*Wha?where am i...and Who or what am i?

Ruby finally finished the last Touches on her weapon and smiles.

Ruby:I think I'll call you "Crescent Rose"!My sweetheart

Crescent:Crescent.....Rose?Is....that My Name?

Ruby picks up the sniper-Scythe and kisses it as she says....

Ruby:I love you,Crescent Rose!Your Gonna Be My sweetheart,Forever!

Crescent Didn't know what he felt due to being alive for Literally 2 minutes but he felt......that this was Right and Good.

Crescent:I-is she my wielder?Sweetheart?I.....i Like that nickname....Yeah,this is Right.

Ruby hugged the Finished weapon as if Crescent was Human,he would just simply Give A Smile to her.

"flashback over"

Crescent Looked at the picture which Had Ruby Hugging him after she Finished Building him.

Crescent:Or at least,that's what i Thought But.......

Crescent Took off his Shirt to show The Scars on his Back as he recalled Everything that Happened before he Jumped.

"Flashback#2"

Crescent was Lying on the Ground after Somehow Becoming Human and He Looked at Team RWBY who was wondering he was but he muttered something as well as smiled and looked at ruby.

Crescent:Ruby,It's me!Crescent Rose.

Ruby was shocked but instead of Being Happy,she looked annoyed and a bit Angry and Looked away from Crescent.

Crescent:Ruby?

She didn't say anything but remained Angry causing crescent To looked Confused.

Crescent:Ruby,What's Wrong?

"Flashback end"

Crescent Sighed as he Said this to himself.

Crescent:i didn't know why she was Angry......Until i learned That She Wasn't happy with My New Human body.

Our MC Remained Sad But he decided to Brush off his Sadness and check with Stone to see if There's Any new Mission.