Ending 3:Changing The Past

Ruby Looked Around to see That She's In a Room Covered in Blood and Tries To Yell or Scream But Can't.

She Looks around To see Where The Grimm that Caused this Is but Finds Nothing until she Feels Something On Her Own Hands.

She Hesitantly Looks Down and She Sees..........

BLOOD!

She Has Blood On Her Hands And It's DEFINITELY Not Her Own!

??:*Groan of Pain**Cough*H-help.....Me.

She runs To The Voice and Keeps Trying To Yell But Nothing,She Keeps Hearing The Voice Ask For Help as She Runs To Them but Once,She Gets to them.....

She Sees The Humanized Crescent Rose Lying On The Ground Bloodied and Beaten With Stabs Wounds All Over His Body.

She Rushed Over to him as He Saw who it was And Backes away.

Crescent:N-NO,GET AWAY FROM ME!YOU HURT ENOUGH,ALREADY!SOMEONE HELP ME!

Crescent Rose Yells as he Drags Himself with Ruby Going to help but he Keeps slapping her Away yelling for Her to go Away and Everytime,she Tries to help...It Gets Worse until.

Crescent:I SAID...

He Yelled,Only To Fall Off A Cliff and Scream as He Plummeted To His Death with Ruby Finally Getting Her Voice Back.

Ruby:NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

She Wakes Up In Her Bed And Looks Around Before feeling Tears In eyes And Wiping them Away from remembering the Dream,She had.

Ruby:Crescent Rose.......

She was Still Thinking about what Happened with Crescent Rose and How he died,how he........Committed Suicide.

She got rid of the Scythe that yang got her saying that it's to blame but remember what she said and slowly realized how It Sounded And How she was Actually going to destroy Crescent Rose,Her Baby,Her Sweetheart and Her-

She was Halted as heard the sound of An axe(Instrument) Being Played and Went to Investigate but for Some Reason,She was The Only One In Beacon....

She Finally Arrives at the sound and Sees....

Ruby:C-crescent Rose?

Yes!It was indeed,Crescent Rose and he was Playing Music but remained still as a Ghost.

Crescent:Time has run out for me, everything's distant and I don't know what to believe
It's so hard, lost in the world's confusion and I need to leave
For awhile, life is so meaningless there is nothing worth a smile
So goodbye, I'll miss you

I'm sorry, but this is my fate
Everything is worthless, nobody wants me to stay
And I'm sorry, but I've waited too long