the Arrested And Wilted Rose

Last time:

Everyone present was Shocked as they understood that Crescent was Bullied and Didn't like them but did he Really....hate Himself.....Because of them?

Yang:"No one will cry over Me"?

Weiss:"I've waited too long"?

Blake:"I'm Not worth any tears"?

And Ruby repeated the lyric that made her Realize why the song was

Ruby:"Nobody.....Wants me....to stay"

The Reason Cress is Gone And Became like he is Now.....It's all Their Fault,HER FAULT!What they did to him,WHAT SHE DID TO HIM!

She did this and it was because She was Because She was SCARED but Crescent Rose is Gone!he was her Partner,her Friend,Her Baby,Her Sweetheart,Her Love,Her everything!

Ruby:'and Now,he's Gone.....And It's All MY Fault,Everything that happened to him is Because Of ME!'

Now:

Cress is seen Walking through the streets as he Stretches his body and began to do a daily jog until his Scroll vibrated and saw it was the Vale police department.

Cress:Hello?

Officer(On scroll):i'm Looking to speak to cress parker?

Cress:Speaking.

The Officer explains that someone tried to get into his house but his neighbors caught them and They were Arrested,they're Now at the station.

Cress sighed as he had a feeling on who it was.

~Scene Change:Police Station~

We See Cress Entering the Police and groans upon seeing who almost became an Intruder in his House.

Unsurprisingly,it was Ruby Who went through Yet Another Outfit Change.

(An:ignore Mouse and Background for OBVIOUS Reasons)

Cress Groans as the officer Explains that they're letting his Girlfriend Off the hook this one time because She's Ozpin's Student and Cress Actually Puked In front of everyone after hearing what they called her.

Officer:You,Okay?

Cress:Y-yeah but She's NOT My Girlfriend.