Time to go to work(P1)

Crescent was Relaxing in the Living Room of his Apartment with his New Girlfriend until his phone rang and he Answered it.

??:I'm Looking For the Silver steel agent,Crescent Rose.

Crescent:Speaking.

??:Well,I Got a Job request for ya.

Crescent glared at his home phone as he had a Bad about this because usually,They got to go to stone for Requests.

Crescent:If you wanna Make a Job Request for Silver Steel,than You Have To go to Our Leader.

??:Oh No,Ya see.....This Is For you Only.

Crescent Sighed and Explained that he wouldn't do it like that,The Silver steel organization works together and Unless everyone knows,No one goes anywhere.

Crescent:So,Hold!

Crescent put the guy on hold and Called Stone.

Stone(On phone):Hello?

Crescent:Stone,Hey!I got a Guy who wants me to do a Solo Job for Him but he came Straight to me.

Crescent Heard Stone making The sounds of Someone Thinking about something until

Stone(On phone):Well,We do let certain agents go Solo Jobs but You're Still a Rookie and I'm Not Sure if You're Ready.

Crescent Was Shocked But Understood since he Gone through a Lot Of Trauma before Coming To Silver Steel but he wanted to do This.

Crescent:Please,Stone,Let Me do this,Even if someone is sent with me!Let me do this.

Stone(On Phone):Alright,You Can Go but I'll Send Maya to Help You Out after You Learn the Mission.

Maya was A High Rank Member Of The Silver Steel Organization and Was Actually a Faunas,She also taught Crescent how to use Certain Guns In His Training......he Almost Shot 4 People by Accident that Day.

Crescent Went back to the other guy and Said.....

Crescent:Alright,You Got Me But Before I'm In,What's the Job?

??:Very Few Know This but Jacques Schnee has Been Using Illegal Faunas Labor For the Schnee Mines And Been Treating them Unfairly but What I want you to is Infiltrate the Mines,Save the Faunas and Expose Jacques,Don't Kill...Just Ruin the Business And Payment?Steal His Money but i do have Some Dust Crystals.

Crescent:Than,I'll see you after this job is Done.

He Hangs Up and Grabs His Gear as Well as Heads out but Myrtenaster wakes up and Looks at Him.

Myrtenaster:Crescent,Where are you going?

Crescent looks at his girl and simply says this to her.

Crescent:I'm Heading for a job and it'll be awhile....Love you.

He heads out and sees Maya Waiting For Him

Maya:So,What's The Job?

Crescent:It's Rescue and Exposure type,We're heading to the Schnee dust mines to Rescue the Faunas Miners and than,We're Exposing Jacques to Make The Company Lose Money.

Maya:and The Pay?

Crescent:We get Dust Crystals and If want,We can Steal some Lien from the Place.

Maya:Not Bad but Also,Try To Not Mess up.

Crescent:Wait?What do ya mean Mess Up?

Maya:You're Still A Rookie and This a Big one.

Crescent Glared at her as he Knew what to Do and That was Knockout all the Guards and than,Break the Chains but as If she read his Thoughts,Maya Said this.

Maya:*Sigh*Yup.......Still A Rookie.

Maya Activated A cloaking Device On their Ride that Caused it and them to turn invisible all the Way til They Arrived at The Mines.

Maya:You Ready?

Crescent:Yeah,I am.

Maya:Than,It Looks like-

Crescent:The Job Starts Now!

To Be Continued....