Cress's R&R

Last time:

Weiss,Yang,Blake do what they're told But Ruby stays And Just Stares As Cress shoves the Shotgun onto throat.

Cress:I won't hesitate.

Ruby stared at him with Dead Eyes that didn't Match her at all as she said...

Ruby:We used to be Partners,Crescent.

Cress:Used to be is the key phrase!

Ruby glares at cress as she Says....

Ruby:You Changed...

Cress Glared back as he Said.....

Cress:No,Ruby!I didn't.....You Changed.

Ruby and Cress remain Glaring at each other as they Both Part from the Other while WBY Was Left Speechless.

WBY:'What just Happened?!'

Now:

After dealing With Team RWBY,He Relaxes In His House as Myrtenaster came Down stairs from Napping.

Myrtenaster:What did i miss?

Cress decided to not Mention it was Team RWBY and So,He Tells her it was Just Some....Unpleasant Guests.

She doesn't Ask who they were and Sits at a Table as they eat Some Food.

Cress also Had a Mug of Hot chocolate with him as he ate.

The two Continued To eat as Myrtenaster said this to Cress.

Myrtenaster:I'm Thinking About Maybe about Giving myself,My own place to live after Making enough with Silver Steel.

Cress Was Surprised But he understood and Said this to his female Companion.

Cress:Makes sense but to help out,I'll let you stay with me until you can find a Place.

Myrtenaster thanks cress as He Said she didn't need to thank him and went back to Drinking His Hot Chocolate.