Time To go to Work(P2)

Last time:

Maya:So,What's The Job?

Crescent:It's Rescue and Exposure type,We're heading to the Schnee dust mines to Rescue the Faunas Miners and than,We're Exposing Jacques to Make The Company Lose Money.

Maya:and The Pay?

Crescent:We get Dust Crystals and If want,We can Steal some Lien from the Place.

Maya:Not Bad but Also,Try To Not Mess up.

Crescent:Wait?What do ya mean "Mess Up"?

Maya:You're Still A Rookie and This a Big one.

Crescent Glared at her as he Knew what to Do and That was Knockout all the Guards and than,Break the Chains but as If she read his Thoughts,Maya Said this.

Maya:*Sigh*Yup.......Still A Rookie.

Maya Activated A cloaking Device On their Ride that Caused it and them to turn invisible all the Way til They Arrived at The Mines.

Maya:You Ready?

Crescent:Yeah,I am.

Maya:Than,It Looks like-

Crescent:The Job Starts Now!

Now:

The two Finally Arrive at The Mines where our heroes Hop out their Ride and to the mines.

Once they enter,they see Many Faunas Workers That looked Tired and Covered In Dirt but it Looks like The Guards aren't letting them Rest.

Crescent grits his fists tight enough that they Bleed and Wanted to Rush out there And kill those Guards But Maya Put her hand On His Shoulder And Spoke.

Maya:Don't Rush in,It'll complicate things.

Crescent Grunts but Understood what his Senior is saying and He Complied with it.

Crescent:how should we do it,than?

Maya simply Said To follow her And He did as they Both went and Head to A Spot where they couldn't be seen but also seems that they Can Easily Free the Faunas From here.

Maya:See,now.....Get your rifle out.

Crescent did exactly that as Maya got her own out as the two aimed and shot every single One Of The Cuffs Managing to free the Faunas But The Guards Were Problem,So Solution!

Crescent Knew He Couldn't Kill Them for Just Working for Jacques But His Shot necessarily doesn't Have Kill,So he Aims And....

Shot Some Guards In The DICK!

Crescent Had to Hold In His Laughter to not give away their Position as Maya Glared at Him for the Unnecessarily Used Attack.

Maya:That Was Not Right.

Crescent:But it was Funny!

Maya Glared and Said just to follow her now as She Jumped down and crescent did the same.

The Two Rushed at The Faunas As the Faunas Asked who they were but they simply said that they were here to help.

Faunas:Thank You!

More Guards Arrived and Crescent Decided to deal with them using Martial Arts,so he Let the Guards Surround him as he said.

Crescent:an Arsenal guards and One Me?This Isn't Fair!

He Cracked His Knuckles As he Looked at the Guards.

Crescent:For you,that is.

Two Guards Tried To Attack Him from left and Right But He jumped and Landed as well as Punch both Of them.

One Guard came at Him but he Did a Jump kick at him that sent him Towards Five Guards And Knocked them Down.

Four Guards Came And Tried to attack the Intruder but He Easily Body Slammed them All.

One More Guard Came Rushing at him and He Simply used One of the Awesomest Fight skills.

Crescent Spins Around,lifts His Leg and Kicks the guard as well as look at the 4th wall.

Crescent:RoadHouse.

Maya laughs a little From his Joke and His Good Fighting.

The Faunas Are freed and The Two Silver steel Members Head Out And Use Maya's Semblance....Ghost.

It Basically Gives abilities That Makes Her Like a Ghost like Intangibility Or Invisibility and Flight and When,she holds someone,she can make someone that as well.

Maya grabs Crescent and makes the Two Invisible and Intangible and So with that,They enter Jacques Office and Use A Recorder.

Jacques being alone Smirks And Talks About How pathetic His Father-in-Law was and That he Made this Company Better by destroying Any Other Business Regardless If there Big or Small and his Faunas Workers?

Jacques:Who Cares About Those Animals,Anyways.

He Continued to Talk And Says that Maybe He'll Take On The Council Next but Out of Nowhere,He Heard The Sound Of A Recorder Stopping and Looks around to see No one,So he brushes it as his Imagination.

As For Our Two Agents,They Have Finished their Job,To Free The Faunas & Expose Jacques Schnee,Now the Only thing Left to Do.....Is Show it to the Public.