Team RWBY's Music Memory

Last time:

Stone:Alright,that's Enough....We have Serious things to do.

Cress sighed In relief since stone Saved him from teasing.

Stone:You can tease Cress,Later.

Nevermind....he Thought that too soon and Saw everyone were willing to tease him but at least,it's Not a Bad kind and With Sora Working at Silver Steel....It Might Get interesting.

Cress:'I just Hope Things don't go Bad after this'

Now:

Everyone at the Silver Steel Organization was Having A good day,So far as they All were given An easy but Perfect Job to do for everyone and It helped with Sora learning the ropes in the Long run as she Managed to get Used to doing Missions like Protecting Villages from Grimm or Bandits.

(An:*Cough**Cough*Branwen Tribe*Cough**Cough*)

Or rather,Simply just being a bodyguard for a High rank person or something...

Everyone was Relaxed except for the people at Cress's old School and the reason is Meanwhile at Beacon...

We Cut to Beacon as It shows Students In the Gymnasium except Team RWBY Who refused to come Of their Dorms Mourning Crescent rose/Cress parker as they all think he died after he jumped.

Since Team Rwby Knew the truth,they didn't go but they had another reason as three members had to deal with their leader who wished She was The one who Died and Prevent her from Committing suicide.....

Even though,It's kinda Clear that they feel the same on the Matter.

They manage to keep themselves levelheaded by listening to songs that Cress made before he Tried to Kill himself and Even invited team Jnpr who despite not knowing the truth aren't exactly better.

Jaune stays silent and nevers talks to anyone,Pyrrha's gotten Sloppy,ren Started to Go into Random Outbursts of Anger or Depression and Nora Won't Eat Or even,TOUCH Pancakes!

(An:Yeah....THAT Bad!)

They All sit down as They play a song and since none of them are labeled,They just pick a random one but it made them feel worse as this one feels like it was cress Talking about Himself in 3rd person.

Cress:Step one, you say we need to talk

He walks, you say sit down, it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left, and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong?
I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Let him know that you know best
'Cause after all, you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
And pray to God he hears you
And I pray to God he hears you