Double Trouble

Last time:

Stone Explained that they were tasked With Retrieving Most of This Non existent Dust before Anyone can Use it to Hurt People.

Cress Understood what his Leader was trying to say but he Also Wanted to know If they could Really Do It by themselves. 

Stone(On phone):Don't Worry,While You are Coming....The others are Veteran Members.....So yeah. 

Cress Nodded at that as he now understands since with Veteran Members,They'll be Okay.

Cress:Is that all,Stone? 

Stone(on phone):Actually,I should Mention That There is Going to Be Someone else Tagging Along with us for this Mission.

This Caught Cress's attention as he simply wanted to know who it was and asked...

Cress:Really?Who is it?

After asking this,Stone said The of the School that Cress HATED and the Team that he Didn't Really Didn't Get along with.

Stone(On phone):I Believe That they were refered to as "Team RWBY" And they were From Beacon Academy. 

Cress had his Eyes widen from this....the ones tagging Along for the Mission were the Ones that hated him back at beacon and Yet...Want Him back For some Fucked Up Reason! 

Cress:'Oh God......Why ME?!'

Now:

Cress and The Other Members of The Silver Steel Organization Had Arrived at Their Destination,A mysterious Cave.

Cress sighed as He saw the Team He despised Coming this Way as Leader of Said Team Approached him...

Ruby:H-hey,Crescent-

Cress Interrupted Her as he looked at With a Neutral look and said this to her with A pair of Dead eyes.

Cress:My name is Cress Parker,Now!Not Crescent Rose and Not Any nicknames.

Ruby Looked down as she understood But immediately Changed her attitude to serious as she asked if they already know of The Task as The members of Silver steel explained That The White Fang as well as other Criminals are Trying To find The kind of Dust That has The ability to turn Weapons into People and that they were tasked With Retrieving Most of This Non existent Dust before Anyone can Use it to Hurt Or Worse,KILL People with it.

Cress:'Despite the fact,It doesn't Exist'

They enter the Cave and Everyone Hears a White Fang Grunt Coming,So they Hide but It Gets Uncomfortable as Cress and Ruby Are Very VERY Close To One another..

Ruby:*Blushes atomic level*

Cress(Blushes):Ruby,No!I Already Have someone else.

Ruby looked down as she understood as after the grunt left,They began to continue with their Mission.

They Arrive in the Base And Saw Something Insane...

Many Machines and Many Members of White Fang as They Use dust that They Find on their Weapons But Nothing Happens Causing Them To Get Pissed As Someone Yells...

??:WHERE THE HELL IS THAT DUST?!

Everyone Saw a tall Bull Faunus with a lean built and auburn hair that spikes backward in a windswept way. While most of his hair was red, he had streaks of brown. A noticeable trait of his appearance was the mask he wore, which obscured his entire upper face above his nose as he wore an asymmetrical black, long-sleeved, double-breasted stylized high-collared blazer with slit sleeves along with red thorn sigils adorned with a white crest that lined up on his left shoulder. His suit jacket had crimson lining atop his red shirt, with red thorn sigils atop a black flap attached to the bottom of the left hem and his wilting rose Emblem on the back over an emblazoned white sigil resembling the curved stems and flower of the deadly nightshade plant. His blazer was half-buttoned, exposing a red shirt with a black line running parallel to his collar under it while Blake Whispered something as it was possibly his Name...

Blake:Adam....

Everyone turned to the cat Faunas in Hiding as Weiss asked how she knew his Name causing Blake to explain that He was her Former Partner as Before she left the White Fang,Adam Managed to have emotionally manipulated her to stay with him after bringing up how her parents left the organization

Blake:I saw that he did not care about innocent lives,like when he went to set demolition charges on the train despite My protest about the personnel on board. His callous disregard for the lives of the crew caused the two of Us to part ways....I hadn't see him til Today.

Everyone was asleep after hearing Blake's Story but One was Missing as they all said...

Everyone:Where's Cress/Crescent?

With Cress,He managed to go All the way down and hear how Adam is going to use the dust when it's found and make the White Fang Unstoppable.

Cress:'heh,Yeah Right....Too bad,the dust doesn't exist'

Adam Immediately Halted as Cress Wondered Why as He got an answer from a sword attack launched at him causing him to Narrowly dodge.

Adam:Do You Honestly Think I didn't Know you were there?

Cress:'Aw fuck'

Adam:The same applies to your little Friends.

He slashes at the area that they were Hiding in and they knew they had no choice but to reveal themselves as Cress Said...

Cress:Wait!You knew we were here...And Yet,You STILL Said your plan.

Adam Immediately Lost His Cool as In reality,He didn't know they Were there...he was just taking out on something and when cress came out,he wanted to make it seem like he knew he was there.

Adam:U-uh,I-i was J-just Saying That Because.....

Adam Thought of The Perfect way to get Out of this as He looked at them And said...

Adam:You Won't Be Alive Long enough to Stop Us.

He Pulled His Weapon as Everyone except Cress and Blake began hitting him with everything that they Got until he Slashed the air sending at them as everyone Narrowly Dodged his attack.

Cress:That was a close one.

With the Attack Done,Cress Charged at Adam and dodged any Strike that adam attempted to do as Blake Joined Him but told Him to Leave as this was Her fight But he didn't listen and they slashed adam causing him to be sent flying.

Blake:Woah.....

Cress looked at blake and said that they make a good team causing her to blush as she said....

Blake:Y-yeah,I guess we do.

Completely Unaware of The Sad and Jealous Rose Who watched The Two in shock and Depression as she stared at Cress.

Ruby:'But.......We Were A team'