Crescent's new name

Last time:

Crescent:Well.....it's because after re meeting With My Ex,A Lot Of Old Feelings Resurfaced and even though,I Love Myrtenaster And My Ex Drove To Try and Commit Suicide......I still love her for some reason.

Jason simply sighed and explained that When a person still has feelings for their ex,it simply means that they miss the good times you shared and you want to get back to that place....in other words,it's one of the signs showing that They aren't Ready for closure.

Crescent:S-so,You're Saying that.....I'm just Not Ready To M-move on without her.

Jason:Indeed and it's Very much Possible that she's also going through the same thing as you.

Crescent walked out and looked at his with one thought.

Crescent:'Ruby......it's true because.....i need You in my life'

Crescent didn't know it but he shown another sign of Being not ready for Closure.

Now:

Crescent Sighed that since he realized In order to fully move on from Ruby,he Needed To give Himself a New identity.

Crescent:But what?

Crescent Thought a Idea and Went to City Hall and Told Them What he was Here to do as they understood and told him to Do these papers as he does that and after,he stands still while they take his picture.

He leaves City hall and Smiles as he looks at his newly acquired Item....An ID of a new him and His New Name.

"Cress Parker"

He smiles at it and heads Home to Relax while at Beacon,Team RWBY who is The only ones that are Aware of Crescent being alive Realized he Had a Point as After everything that They done to him,They don't Know if They can Get or rather,If they Even Deserve Crescent's Trust and Forgiveness but they want him back...and They won't give up until he's Their Friend Again.

RWBY:'Don't Worry,Crescent.....We'll Earn Your Trust Back'