A Rose's Song & Secret

We open to see our MC Aka Crescent Rose waking Up in Bed with a Splitting headache After His alcohol experience.

Crescent:I Regret everything.

Crescent got out of bed and saw Myrtenaster Cooking Biscuits and Gravy as she looked at Crescent and said...

Myrtenaster:Hey,You hungry?i made breakfast!

Crescent sat at the table and thanked Myrtenaster for the food as he began to eat silently but Myrtenaster said this....

Myrtenaster:Ya know you can talk to me.

Crescent:hm?

Crescent was Confused on what she meant but she explained as last night,he passed out drunk and Myrtenaster carried him home but she saw he was crying and she's worried.

Crescent:It's Alright,Drunk people to let random Emotions take over anyway and besides,not like i remember being drunk.

Myrtenaster Sighs and Says okay to him as he went to the Bathroom and Pulled out a Necklace that he always had and it's a representation of what he was and a Constant reminder of she who won't be named.

but despite that,Crescent Looks at it and says her name with a sad Tone and face as he began to Cry.

Crescent(Depressed):Ruby......

If that wasn't weird enough,he decided to Freakin Sing a song that represents how he feels.

Crescent:She put him out like the burnin' end of a midnight cigarette
She broke his heart, he spent his whole life tryin' to forget
We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time
But he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind
Until the night

He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away her memory
Life is short, but this time it was bigger
Than the strength he had to get up off his knees
We found him with his face down in the pillow
With a note that said, "I'll love her till I die"
And when we buried him beneath the willow
The angels sang a whiskey lullaby

La, la, la, la, la, la, la

He finished as he took a Gun from his Pocket and was attempted to do what he wanted to do in the first place......Suicide but remembers that He Still has Myrtenaster and Silver Steel,So he Through the gun out the Window and just stayed crying Not understanding why he still loved Ruby after She did to him.

Meanwhile at Beacon,Ruby was In the Team Dorm and she only came out for Class but Not Lunch,She wouldn't respond to anything.

Nothing Worked!Not friends,threats,Weapons,HELL,NOT EVEN COOKIES WORKED!

Ruby Looked at A Picture of Her And Crescent remembering the good days of what she said to crescent.

today,I will my Sweetheart do the Talking"

"Of course,I'm Happy with Crescent Rose"

"Crescent Rose Is The Best!"

"This Is My Sweetheart,Crescent Rose"

"don't Worry,Crescent,Yang isn't here To interrupt us"

And when Crescent Became Human,even when she started to hate him for some reason,he still came around her.

"Hey,Ruby,I know you like chocolate Cookies,So i got You double Chocolate Cookies"

"Ruby,It's Okay That you don't understand....We'll learn at Your Pace"

"The Reason I help is Because I'm Your Sweetheart"

"Crescent & Ruby,Couple Name:Guns'n'Roses"

And Of Course,..........The letter.

"Hi,Ruby!if you're reading this than you found My letter.....Good!Because I want to Remind you how important I am To You and How much I Love Ruby and How far I want To go with you......So,Happy birthday"

Ruby began to Cry thinking about the Reason that Crescent is Gone Is because Of Her after all,What she said...

I Might just with either Burn it or Break it to make new material for My New Scythe.

Ruby:......I......I Take It Back,I want Crescent......I Want Crescent Back.....I want him Back,I WANT MY SWEETHEART BACK!

Knowing it's pointless,she continued to Cry but she looked At The ceiling and began to Sing,Unknowingly continuing the song that crescent was singing.

Ruby:The rumors flew but nobody knew how much she blamed herself
For years and years she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath
She finally drank her pain away a little at a time
But she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind
Until the night

She put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away his memory
Life is short, but this time it was bigger
Than the strength she had to get up off her knees
We found her with her face down in the pillow
Clinging to his picture for dear life
We laid her next to him beneath the willow
While the angels sang a whiskey lullaby

La, la, la, la, la, la, la

She finished singing and looked at a window thinking about ending it all without crescent in her life but Her Friends and especially,her Family would Be So Upset That she Died,She just doesn't understand how could she live without Crescent.

The Screen split into to show crescent and Ruby as they Both say....

Crescent & Ruby:How can I Go on.....without thinking about you?!