Going To the Bar and A Drunk Talk

Crescent and Myrtenaster head put to visit someone that team RWBY has Caused a Problem with...Well..,It was YANG who did and they just wanted to see the guy.

But than again,he wouldn't know them,Especially since their human and They Were Originally Human.

So They go and See the Guy who owns the Bar.

Junior Xiong,The Owner Of Junior's Bar.

Crescent:Junior!

Junior looks Crescent's way and Questions if they met but crescent just says that technically No but he's heard of him.

Junior:Oh,So what can i get you?

Myrtenaster looked at the Drinks Before Making her decision and saying.

Myrtenaster:I'll have the Burpin beer.

The burpin beer was a Drink that had 12% Alcohol in it and was for those who like to Drink Occasionally.

Myrtenaster got her drink but as soon as she got a sip,she passed out Causing the Two to look at her and Junior to say.

Junior:Lightweight.

He looks at Crescent And asks what he'll have causing Crescent To Smirk saying he'll have a Combo drink of Wine,Rum And Vodka but that's because even though he's human now,he learned.....he doesn't have Certain organs...HE CAN REPRODUCE But....it's just he doesn't have certain organs.

So,he wants to see if he can get drunk as Junior gives him the drink while giving a pity look saying....

Junior:Be careful,Kid.

Crescent Doesn't Hesitate and Gulps Down and Feels.........Nothing?

Crescent:Huh?Maybe It Means I Can't Get Drunk!Hey,Junior....Can I Have A Beer?

~47 Drinks Later~

Turns Out he Can Get Drunk but he Just needs to get The Right Amount in his body,So he decided to keep Going Thinking He Couldn't Get Drunk Until 30 Drinks In,it Finally Hit Him.

He Got Drunk and He started Crying And talked About how Ruby left him but he Didn't reveal he was A Weapon Nor that Ruby was his Wielder,So to them,It sounded like the Typical "Guy gets dumped and drowns his Sorrows in Beer" Story,all While Crescent Drank 17 More Bottles.

Crescent(Drunk):*Hic*And Than After 6 Months of me And Myrtenaster Living Together A-along with M-me having A Good*Hic*Job!I run Into My EX And W-what did she say to me?That i should take her back!

Hearing This,Junior Flinches as despite not knowing the truth About Crescent,he does things Know About Relationships.

Junior:Ooh!Clingy Ex Girlfriends...Been There.

Crescent Despite being Drunk Continued to Talk about His Past.

Crescent(Drunk):I D-didn't Understand W-why....W-was she playing A*Hic*Joke because When she got a New one,She said she would K-kill Me.

Junior and Malachite Twins had their Eyes Widen at This,I mean Sure they're Criminals but Not even THEY Would Kill their Ex-lover as Crescent Finished his Story.

Crescent(Drunk):*Hic*And You wanna The W-worst Part?I....S-said that I was J-just Infatuated with*Hic*her but....I think I was wrong.....I Really Did and Possibly Still do*Hic*L-love Her.

With that,Crescent passed out from the Alcohol,Just as Myrtenaster Woke Up and Saw him passed out.

Myrtenaster:Oh My goodness,I Am so Sorry!Um....How much do we owe yo-

Junior raises his hand as he said...

Junior:No,it's On the house and i'll let you and the boy come here for free anytime.

Myrtenaster was surprised but she had to be sure this wasn't a trick.

Myrtenaster:R-really?

Junior:Really.

Myrtenaster:But why?

Junior looks away as he isn't good with words,so he says......

Junior:Let's just say........Your Friend's words Moved Me and I want to help in any way.

Myrtenaster nods and says thank you as she carries Crescent home While Junior watches.

Junior:'You got it Rough,Kid but One day,I know You'll get better...i hope.